Porto v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to try something different. Our strikers are shit and most of the long balls were targeted towards Hazard anyways.

Kenedy - Pedro - Hazard

Oscar - Ramires

Loftus-Cheek

Baba - Terry - Zouma - Azpi

Or maybe give Hazard or Pedro a break and play Remy instead.

Need to try something different. Our strikers are shit and most of the long balls were targeted towards Hazard anyways.

Kenedy - Pedro - Hazard

Oscar - Ramires

Loftus-Cheek

Baba - Terry - Zouma - Azpi

Or maybe give Hazard or Pedro a break and play Remy instead.

what drop iva and cesc? blasphemy. you are not a chelsea fan!!!

the team that started today should start again. we "controlled" the game. we were awesome.

if i see iva or cesc in the starting 11, i will intentionally miss a chelsea match in god knows how many years.

it wont be because we will lose, i have seen as bad times in 10-11/11-12/12-13, but it would be because none of those losses/poor performances were the design of one man's stubborness and ego

Huge game. Not for progression in the group but for Chelsea's confidence and form.

Porto is better than this Chelsea side. But European football is a different beast.

Losing this game would not be surprising. What a terrible situation to be in at the moment. This is what it feels like to be Liverpool.

Huge game. Not for progression in the group but for Chelsea's confidence and form.

Porto is better than this Chelsea side. But European football is a different beast.

Losing this game would not be surprising. What a terrible situation to be in at the moment. This is what it feels like to be Liverpool.

This is how it feels to be a United fan under Moyes. Similar pattern results, both beat Arsenal and have optimism that we are going to kickstart our season then it is back to square one.

This is how it feels to be a United fan under Moyes. Similar pattern results, both beat Arsenal and have optimism that we are going to kickstart our season then it is back to square one.

Watching Utd fail that season was fun. Sigh...

Please win this game that´s all i ask, my cousin that supports Porto is giving me a hard time and is dying to plays us on their turf, i don´t want to give him the satisfaction, i won´t hear the end of it. It´s going to be hell there, they have a great atmosphere, anyone here who´s been there knows, and we know them very well from many previous meetings, remember that Porto beat Bayern 3-1 last season so we better be very careful, the portuguese teams usually give english teams a very hard time and on their day are very hard to beat and can beat anyone.

We need to bounce back Tuesday and play a good match or else we will probably lose, i can tell you that much. The team i would like to see for Tuesday is:

Begovic

Baba

Terry

Zouma / Cahill

Azpi

Ramires

Matic

L. Cheek / Oscar

William

Hazard

Costa / Remy

what do you think? but Mou will probably use this:

Begovic

Azpi

Terry

Cahill

Ivan :cry:

Matic

Ramires

Fabregas / Oscar

William

Hazard

Costa / Remy

we don´t know what kind of team Mou is going to put out there, we can all hope, if he wasn´t so stubborn we would all be relaxed, anxious times indeed. Anyway, whoever plays i just want to see character, desire, commitment and passion from them and that they play to win, that´s all we want. Cheers