• Hazard (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same shit, different day. Sort it out José or you'll only have yourself to blame. You've invested your faith in a select few and this is what happens when even a few of those decide to pack it in - you've no one left to replace them with.

Seems only Willian, Ramires, Azpi and Begovic cared about winning or losing there.

Baba has to take over that left side and Azpi back to his original side. Kenedy/Willian must take Pedro's place and Loftus-Cheek should take Cesc's.

I liked the referee up until that last penalty appeal, which was a penalty no question about it.

Losing and drawing is not what I like and I'm getting really fed up with the results. Especially when we could win all these games if chances were taken better.

just stop moaning around about mou... at the end of the day the players are on the field and can't get the basics done... how does a player dance through matic, cesc and iva that is 18 years old can you tell me? that has nothing to to with mou... The only thing mou is to be blamed for ist Iva... Drop Matic, Fab, Iva and Cahill... and let terry play there and get anybody back... he even can play hazard as rb... as long as iva gets dropped...

I can understand all the criticism against Jose (I will not defend him today) but I think the behavior of some of our players is totally embarrassing, pathetic and unprofessional. Some of them seem to want to throw out Jose to put another manager. And that behavior is being repeated from the beginning of the season.

Maybe Jose will not be on our bench on Saturday, but another manager will not change our situation if the players do not change their attitude. It's disgusting. Some players has been walking the full 90 minutes, Willian is the only exception.

We need a player with leadership (John Terry (c) ), a real midfield (Ruben Loftus-Cheek), remove Ivanovic, and go for creative players. But mainly our players must want to win again and be professionals.

IMO fire Jose is not the solution, Jose is part of the problem but he is not the only guilty. The players must to wake up.

Pathetic, just pathetic, why did i even bother watching this match? why? i´m farking done with this useless team, Mourinho out, Ivanonic out, all the players can fark off for all i care, i will never watch another match of these clowns. We will lose every game until the end of the season, no point in entering the pitch, just throw the towel already. Joke of a team and manager, fark all of you and many congrats to Porto, clearly a much better team and miles ahead of us in every department, could have been 4-1 or even 5-1 for them if not for Begovic and some luck, we were just lucky today, nothing more. We will lose at the Bridge to them too and we might be out of the Champions League by the time we face them again. Back to square one again and again and again. Can´t wait for the season to end.

Fark you Chelsea, seriously just fark off. Abramovich you know what to do, this is just a comedy show, enough is enough. I´m out

Chelsea has 3 and a half bigger budget than Porto, let that sink in.

They were playing with few players out of position too.

Yet they outplayed us from 60 min (surprise surprise after Mikel came off).

I hardly felt so bad. We can't pass the ball around. There's zero innovation in attacking play, ZERO. Not even in set-pieces.

I can understand all the criticism against Jose (I will not defend him today) but I think the behavior of some of our players is totally embarrassing, pathetic and unprofessional. Some of them seem to want to throw out Jose to put another manager. And that behavior is being repeated from the beginning of the season.

Maybe Jose will not be on our bench on Saturday, but another manager will not change our situation if the players do not change their attitude. It's disgusting. Some players has been walking the full 90 minutes, Willian is the only exception.

We need a player with leadership (John Terry (c) ), a real midfield (Ruben Loftus-Cheek), remove Ivanovic, and go for creative players. But mainly our players must want to win again and be professionals.

IMO fire Jose is not the solution, Jose is part of the problem but he is not the only guilty. The players must to wake up.

We need CLL. Those are the sort of goals a leaderless defence concedes - if Terry gets outpaced so be it, at least we'll be able to understand as opposed to wondering why nobody wanted to head for the ball or what have you. Dropping him hasn't worked - we've conceded so many more without him.

Deserved to lose.

Shit, disjointed football as usual.

You can tell this team is badly coached. There's absolutely nothing there that indicates a well-drilled team or a cohesive structure with a game plan. Hard to believe somebody is being paid 9m a year to produce this quality of football.