• Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

Please can someone explain to Jose Ivanovic needs to be benched for the rest of the season. His performance is getting so poor that the rest of the team has to suffer. Today he was by far the worst player on the pitch.

I must say that despite the loss I was happy with our performance going forward and boy Willian had a great game.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are becoming too much like Arsenal. Too many lightweight players. We got overpowered by teams so easily. Imbula powered through our team with ease. That is why we struggle to dominate matches. We are even becoming more like Arsenal in that we keep conceding from set peices. What is going on? :rant:

Deserved to lose.

Shit, disjointed football as usual.

You can tell this team is badly coached. There's absolutely nothing there that indicates a well-drilled team or a cohesive structure with a game plan. Hard to believe somebody is being paid 9m a year to produce this quality of football.

3 years @ 9million = 27million to buy this guy out of his contract...

That's a decent player right there :(

Oh well at this rate we won't need a bigger stadium ;)

Deserved to lose.

You can tell this team is badly coached. There's absolutely nothing there that indicates a well-drilled team or a cohesive structure with a game plan. Hard to believe somebody is being paid 9m a year to produce this quality of football.

It's been that way since January last year. Hazard & Terry being in sensational form just papered over the cracks.

I can understand all the criticism against Jose (I will not defend him today) but I think the behavior of some of our players is totally embarrassing, pathetic and unprofessional. Some of them seem to want to throw out Jose to put another manager. And that behavior is being repeated from the beginning of the season.

Maybe Jose will not be on our bench on Saturday, but another manager will not change our situation if the players do not change their attitude. It's disgusting. Some players has been walking the full 90 minutes, Willian is the only exception.

We need a player with leadership (John Terry © ), a real midfield (Ruben Loftus-Cheek), remove Ivanovic, and go for creative players. But mainly our players must want to win again and be professionals.

IMO fire Jose is not the solution, Jose is part of the problem but he is not the only guilty. The players must to wake up.

I quite disagree. There is really good research leadership determines plus 80% of team atmosphere. Even meta-analyses. We have the same team, but we lost so much quality. There is a dressing room issue, most likely due to Mou's short term motivational techniques. He is all about controlled motivation, nice and effective but very short term.

Deserved to lose.

I have said this for a while ,, Its not just poor defending or that Ivanovic is shit BUT we don't seem to even have a PLAN A .. there is no pattern to our play

Well if there is I would be pleased if someone can explain it

Well deserved loss. Not surprising either. Some either underrated Porto or overrated this Chelsea side.

I don't know what to say about the attacking play. Strangers playing together. No cohesion, no ideas. Redknapp would've been proud.

Defensive play. No words.

This is all so strange. Chelsea have become mediocre. Think we're looking at a lost season here.

This team is falling apart and it's a mental issue. Branislav has fallen apart physically, Fabregas is on vacation, we have no type of offensive structure. But like I said, the biggest problem is our mentality. I think Mourinho has lost the team and I doubt he gets them back on track. The guys he picked to bench to play his mind games have probably been the least likely culprits to blame though no one has been stellar this season aside from Begovic and MAYBE Willian.