Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Objectively the worst defender in the league gets uncontested starts, but Ramires and Mikel are the punching bags :lol:

You're being subjective. There are many worse defenders in other teams.

People are calling for Baba instead of Ivanovic but it's not gonna happen soon I guess because Baba hasn't been impressive so far and Ivan has been better lately.

Baba was much better than Ivanovic against Walsall. However, Baba did not impress me then though.

I was worried about both of our full backs. That hadn't happened... ever.

Didn't think there was any way José would give Baba the Luis treatment but we're seeing it again. How many goals will we need to concede from that side until Mouinrho wakes up?

He's dropped JT repeatedly this season without issue yet Ivanovic who has been FAR worse keeps his place no matter what.

I'm not happy with Iva, but Terry has a decent - if not better replacement - whereas Iva doesn't.

People praising Baba are delusional if they think if he's better defensively than IVa. He showed some struggle with Walsall and Maccabi, what do you think would happen against EPL teams?

Iva has to go, the problem is the only decent replacement we had had been underused by Mourinho last season.

Baba would mean an even worse nightmare than Iva defensively. Offensively I agree he's been nice.