• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Oscar
    • Remy
    • Falcao (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

Ivanovic has blackmailed Mourinho

We refused to press in the entire first half, kept on giving the ball back to newcastle and wasted 45mins on the pitch.

We're really terrible in our attacking play. Mourinho doesn't practice attacking movement, I would have noticed a pattern by now if he did.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for a manager change

--and no, it's not Simeone, nor any of the big names. someone fresh, but capable as a tactician, willing to take some risks, develop young players with time on the pitch.

It doesn't take a genius to park a bus when needed, so get someone who can potentially do it all because it's not possible to build a future with Jose's mentality. bunch of bullshit and regression with this guy.

I'm done being on the fence.

Jose out.

Stop being dramatic.

The less said about the first half performance, the better. We were absolutely appalling in every aspect of the game. We did better in the second half when compared to the first but overall, it still isn't good enough really. We kept passing about but created very little (same old story). Only got back in the game because of one inspired moment from a player and a set piece. We were never going to score otherwise and the only real clear cut chance from open play was Pedro's 1-on-1 opportunity. That's really pathetic considering we can do so much better and the fact that Newcastle are a bad side.

Ivanovic has blackmailed Mourinho

We refused to press in the entire first half, kept on giving the ball back to newcastle and wasted 45mins on the pitch.

We're really terrible in our attacking play. Mourinho doesn't practice attacking movement, I would have noticed a pattern by now if he did.

The less said about the first half performance, the better. We were absolutely appalling in every aspect of the game. We did better in the second half when compared to the first but overall, it still isn't good enough really. We kept passing about but created very little (same old story). Only got back in the game because of one inspired moment from a player and a set piece. We were never going to score otherwise and the only real clear cut chance from open play was Pedro's 1-on-1 opportunity. That's really pathetic considering we can do so much better and the fact that Newcastle are a bad side.

That pretty much sums up the last few seasons.

What's really depressing is that a year ago we used to say "Still top of the table!" instead.

now it's ahh still in bottom half..

We were piss poor but yet expected.Not convinced we turned a corner before and less so now.case of steps forward leaps backwards.Onto October..August and sept been shite so maybe this be when we get going.For real

There's a fine difference between criticising the manager, players, etc and flat out wanting the manager sacked for no apparent reason. Mourinho has been stubborn over his selection for Iva but how will sacking him make this whole situation any better? Wanting him sacked is pretty much saying "oh hey, we are out of title race, might as well make things even worse". We don't have anyone to replace him right now, with Klopp on sabbatical. No manager will walk in now and win us the title. Many managers over the 10 years, came and went at a rapid rate. We have got the best manager in the world currently, who eventually will get his shit together. Some great managers can have a huge off season, like Klopp did last year or Fergie did 04/05.

Anyways, the point at St James Park today is at least decent.

I get you, i for one admit i´ve said a few times to sack Mou, but it´s because i´m hot headed at that moment and start saying sh*t like that, i´m very well aware that sacking him now will only make things worse, because there aren´t many good options available and Mou would leave with a huge payout and smug on his face i bet and we would be in real turmoil, add to that our history of sacking managers, but you know how Abramovich is impatient and trigger happy, dont you? He wouldn´t be jobless for too long, many top teams would take in an instant. Mou is a great manager no doubt, the most successful in Chelsea´s history, he´s one of us, i´ve always liked the man since his Porto days, i´m portuguese after all, but lately he´s been too proud, arrogant and stubborn to change things when clearly something is wrong with the team and all it´s setup, he´s failing at the moment, that´s a fact, he looks lost and clueless and of course fans are angry and will react like this, who wouldn´t be right now? It´s in their right and it doesn´t make them unloyal fans at all, it´s more like being worried about the club´s current situation, that´s how i and most feel, worried and livid right now. I just want everyone, icluding Mou to get their farking act together because this right now it´s just plain silly. Of course i will take the draw today, i have no other option do i? but it´s embarassing and you know it, cheers.