• Remy
    • Falcao (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously only we are capable of doing this. My expectation for the game was 3 points so that we will be 6 points behind the table leaders to just leveling things.
Seriously very very poor game. Rambo was the biggest difference to me, OMG that guy is a true blue, thats the kind of attitude I want to see from our players even if we don't win. Yes we were lucky things just panned out well otherwise on a different day Rambo might have gone in reckless and got a booking or two and the scenario would have been totally different.
But the never die attitude is what is important, the urgency with composure. Players that brought that on in our team were Luiz, Mata, Ramires, Drogba, Lampard, Terry. I expected that kind of thing from Hazard but unfortunately he isn't that kind of person.
But actually apart from Rambo the MOTM was Hazard ( he gave everything , looked a lot sharper).
We should have won this had Pedro netted the wonderful opportunity that we had.

People I don't want to see anywhere near the pitch:
IVANOVIC, he needs to be demoted to youth club. Trust me I didn't want to bring this comparison but he leaves me no choice, Mourinho demoted Eva, well he needs to do the same with Iva :P and as a result if he leaves the club all the more merrier ( thats really mean of me, he has had great seasons with us but hey if we doesn't get himself together sorry he needs to stay far away from the bench)

Fabregas also needs to be benched, the only performance from him was that pass to Pedro which he should have buried ( that sums how unlucky and crappy our season has been so far)

I was about to say that we have no good free kick takers then I realized that Willian has been doing a reasonably decent job at it,hopefully he can maintain the consistency.
The biggest positive is seeing Chelsea actually come down from 2 goal deficit to level things up, I really can't remember the last time we were 2 goals down and leveled things.

The first half was totally horrible, and both goals have been because of our mistakes, especially Fabregas, Zouma and Iva.

But, at least, in the second half we have had a change of attitude and we've been very close to winning the game.

But we have to change our defense and play since now with Ruben Loftus-Cheek because he is the only one player who can change the pace of our midfield right now. It's now or never, and there is no excuse for not play with RLC.

And Willian has to have more minutes, maybe instead of Pedro or as N. 10, but he must play.

In addition, realistically, we have to bet everything to try to win Champions League, League Cup and FA CUP... This year will be very complicated.

Or we change many things or the season will be very long.

chelseaheart.gif

How we managed to steal 1 point there is a mystery if you see how we played the first half. Is it too much to ask to play like we did at that dying minutes from the off??

Ramires a true impact sub performance, easy MOTM. Pedro chance, Hazard chance and Ramires header could've won this game but 1 point St.James is better than the usual 0.

8 points from the top, 7 from city. It's doable.

Time for a manager change

--and no, it's not Simeone, nor any of the big names. someone fresh, but capable as a tactician, willing to take some risks, develop young players with time on the pitch.

It doesn't take a genius to park a bus when needed, so get someone who can potentially do it all because it's not possible to build a future with Jose's mentality. bunch of bullshit and regression with this guy.

I'm done being on the fence.

Jose out.

Tempo from the off was what was the massive issue here. NU were not even pressing us enough to cause us to be that negative. They worked hard but our approach was horrific because we were just happy to pass to the side and just play about with it. To go 1-0 down it wasn't even a wake up call, to go 2-0 down was a moment of of 'Here we go again'

This 2-2 draw was an amazing point but it papers over millions of cracks again. So many under performing players, so may things wrong with this performance from the off. This lot need to wake the fuck up right now.

so just because many are angry at the team and rightly so, they are fickle unloyal fans? yeah right, keep believing that.

There's a fine difference between criticising the manager, players, etc and flat out wanting the manager sacked for no apparent reason. Mourinho has been stubborn over his selection for Iva but how will sacking him make this whole situation any better? Wanting him sacked is pretty much saying "oh hey, we are out of title race, might as well make things even worse". We don't have anyone to replace him right now, with Klopp on sabbatical. No manager will walk in now and win us the title. Many managers over the 10 years, came and went at a rapid rate. We have got the best manager in the world currently, who eventually will get his shit together. Some great managers can have a huge off season, like Klopp did last year or Fergie did 04/05.

Anyways, the point at St James Park today is at least decent.

Time for a manager change

--and no, it's not Simeone, nor any of the big names. someone fresh, but capable as a tactician, willing to take some risks, develop young players with time on the pitch.

It doesn't take a genius to park a bus when needed, so get someone who can potentially do it all because it's not possible to build a future with Jose's mentality. bunch of bullshit and regression with this guy.

I'm done being on the fence.

Jose out.

I am not really a big advocate of sacking the manager, so I think I would still give him end of season to show that he can come up with pure genius tactics and changes before taking any drastic measures.

What baffles me apart from our performance is that Ivanovic actually getting 2 votes for MOTM. Do we have Newcastle fans on this forum?

iva was the MOTM. he decided the result or the pattern of the match. so yes.. he is the MOTM.