• Falcao (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivan needs to be benched indefinitely

If he isn't benched for the next game, I think I know that we've lost, he just doesn't give much to the team any more. People moaning at Falcao, at least he tries lol, I still have hope but he needs more game time.

Remy was ok, but again needs more game time. And Willian has to be in our next 11.

But a draw is better than loosing to them, since we never win there anyway.

we were very lucky, that´s it, you farking kidding me??? salvaging a draw against this Newcastle side when we should be winning with ease??? is this what we have come to??? nevermind we drew the match,i don´t farking care, this is embarassing on so many levels, fark most of the team and Mou. I´m out. Thank you very much Ramires, you silenced your many critics, and William, thank you as well, because this could have been even more embarassing.

Wow, that was an experience.

Notes:

- Brana has to go, yada yada yada Jose won't listen anyway.

- Fabregas should be dropped after that display, especially letting his man go from the corner. Shocker. RLC needs to have his place, the guy will work his ass off.

- Rambo to start next game too, he was great when he came on, what a finish.

- Hazard good in glimpses, hope he gets back to his absolute best.

- Oscar worked hard.

- That defending for the first goal was how I defend on fifa sometimes, unacceptable in a top league.

- I think Falcao suits our style of play more than Remy, which is a shame because Remy is a better player and in better form. I'd give Radamel the nod the next game to see.

I am worried about this season now, I am not usually one to overreact before those sorts tell me to 'calm down and stop going overboard on this' but that was a dreadful performance, we were very fortunate to get a point, almost embarassingly fortunate if we got all three. This was a turgid performance against a rank bad side, hoodoos aside, we need to play better than this, heads need to roll but will they? Naaa I doubt it. Rinse and repeat more likely.

Fabregas, Matic and Ivanovich must be benched. And while I'm at it, why the fuck dont we defend the posts at corners? Basic stuff, but it works. We play a team who are the joke of the Premiership and we celebrate because we got a draw!!! i'm really pissed off that for 75 minutes they owned us and we only started to play at 2-0 down. If we atarted the way we finished we would have won about 5-0. You're on thin ice Jose.....Sort this shit out.

How we managed to steal 1 point there is a mystery if you see how we played the first half. Is it too much to ask to play like we did at that dying minutes from the off??

Ramires a true impact sub performance, easy MOTM. Pedro chance, Hazard chance and Ramires header could've won this game but 1 point St.James is better than the usual 0.

8 points from the top, 7 from city. It's doable.

Terrible just terrible. 2-0 down at one point. Spineless, gutless, lack of leadership.

Getting a draw doesn't make happy in the slightest. We should be BEATING these guys. We shouldn't be 2-0 down in the first place. Should have taken advantage of the City loss earlier in the day.

I feel like an idiot laughing at City losing to Spuds.

you or anyone should never laugh at rivals losses because we are crap at the moment and we never take advantage. The team of 2004-2006 always took advantage, right now we are simply a laughing stock all around.