Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

Doesn't matter. Eva is just a doctor, she is replaceable by probably a million others. Jose is a once in a generation manager.

Well, a once in a generation manager could still use some decent manners.

Also, see above. He hasn't been exceptional during this spell.

and phrases saying someone is "just a doctor" are funny to me. :)

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, a once in a generation manager could still use some decent manners.

Also, see above. He hasn't been exceptional during this spell.

A CL Semifinal, 2 top 3 finishes including a PL title and a capital one cup. Not bad.

Jose enabled her to become a "celebrity", other than that she was doing her job quietly. And people giving her slack for that facebook post, get a grip of your hindsight selves. She obviously wasn't used to such attention and was writing out of emotions which you expect from a person without media training. And who put her in media spotlight? Jose, in the end it is his fault. All she basically said was "thank you for your support, it means so much". He even escalated the situation by banning them from going to games. People these days... so sensitive to random bullshit, Jose firsthand. He may be a brilliant manager, but he can be an absolute cock of a person by the looks of it.

1. Compare her body language with John Fearn when both were walking back to the side lines. One turns into a red head and shouts back (Eva), one stays calm and lets it go.

2. Made it a personal fight by posting on social media.

3. John fearn returned to work, she didn't show up.

4. And if she takes this to the court, it will only triple confirm that she's a b*tch with a big ego, celebrity attitude, childish adult that can't solve problems behind closed doors

Well, 'son of a whore' is kind of disrespectful.

Still, she worked at the club for more than a decade, did nothing wrong, gave Chelsea a positive image (can't say that about Mourinho, now can we? :P) and now has to leave because of the behavior of an angry little man that will probably be gone in a year.

Yesyes and he's probably more important to the club than her, but he shouldn't be a cunt. That's all I'm saying.

And yes, he gave you the title, but if every other candidate hadn't had the worst season in years, Chelsea would have been trailing as soon as March. But hey, he's a tactical genius, isn't he. He taught Hazard how to dribble and decide games by himself.

To be fair using the word 'son' looks as if he's talking to Jon Fearn. You know, the other physio that made the same mistake, was shouted at the same, didn't act like a child and has now returned to his job at the club? The one that no-one gives a fuck about for the exact reason I mentioned in my original post - because he's not an attractive woman.

Not very paritel, you didn't mention Mou temper tantrums during the game. Look for the video, you will find that being called "native" was the least damaging thing he said to her.

Also there is probably more going on then what me and you know. I would guess the situation has come to the point where she cannot continue her job, you could probably guess it will be quite difficult for her to continue her job when her medical expertise is in question. It is a problem when the manager over bounds his boundary and starts questioning her and how she should do her job.

Anyway good luck to her.

Mourinho's temper tantrums are nothing new. We all know that he's a tactical genius but can at times be prickly at best and downright childish at worst. I said myself that his anger went too far but as I mentioned above it obviously wasn't that hard as Dr Fearn is now working at the club once again.

As for the more than we both know going on behind the scenes - agree entirely. But we're on a forum here to discuss our opinions on the subject :P.

While I also agree that he probably overstepped his boundaries let's just remember here that us losing games is going to result in him losing his job, no-one else (including the medical team) so I do think it is his prerogative to be annoyed if he thinks someone else's mistake may cost him his job, although he did over-react.

While finishing in 6th in the League and winning the other because of one of the most embarrassing CL campaigns by the defending champs.

Well, if you don't like those European cups, you can always give them to Arsene. At least he finished fourth. Guess he deserves them more. :(

http://www.espnfc.us/chelsea/story/2625175/eva-carneiro-leaves-chelsea-after-spat-with-jose-mourinho

If Jose gets banned for this, i will personally destroy the FA headquarters and all of them in it. This has become a big farking joke, why don´t you ban all the club while you´re at it. FA bunch of twats.

The amount of Eva-haters is unbelievable. You guys act like you know the full story and act like you were behind closed doors.

The amount of Jose-haters is unbelievable. You guys act like you know the full story and act like you were behind closed doors.

See how it goes both ways? We can only judge based on the facts given. They ran out, Jose didn't like it, She posted about it on Facebook, got in trouble, refused to work.