Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

All sorted now. Shes got a nice pay off, :wave:

She deserves it after having been unfairly punished for simply doing her job. Hope her lawyers we able to get a public apology too as part of the settlement.

And this is why we can't get any signings done, a chunk of transfer budget thrown at Eva and Granovskaia was too occupied with this bs :lol: Now tomorrow I expect the unveiling of Nainggolan.

Eva Carneiro
Chelsea Football Club is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement with Dr Carneiro which brings her employment tribunal proceedings against the club and Jose Mourinho to an end.

The club regrets the circumstances which led to Dr Carneiro leaving the club and apologises unreservedly to her and her family for the distress caused. We wish to place on record that in running onto the pitch Dr Carneiro was following both the rules of the game and fulfilling her responsibility to the players as a doctor, putting their safety first.

Dr Carneiro has always put the interests of the club's players first.  Dr Carneiro is a highly competent and professional sports doctor. She was a valued member of the club’s medical team and we wish her every success in her future career.

Jose Mourinho also thanks Dr Carneiro for the excellent and dedicated support she provided as First Team Doctor and he wishes her a successful career.

And that's the most important part, "to an end." Bad publicity brought from a nonsensical case limited as much as the club could. All other is PR talk.

1 hour ago, Styles said:

Looks like Chelsea are trying to throw enough money to make this disappear. Stay strong Eva!

17 minutes ago, Styles said:

She deserves it after having been unfairly punished for simply doing her job. Hope her lawyers we able to get a public apology too as part of the settlement.

11 minutes ago, Styles said:

Just read the club's statement and

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

#BunchOfTwats

That's what happens when you try to defend the indefensible.

Lol. Typical social justice warrior.

2 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Lol. Typical social justice warrior.

Lol. You take this fandom stuff too seriously if you can't even acknowledge when the club have been dickheads. They thought they could help Mourinho get away with treating people like shit but nah mate, not on Eva's watch. Calling her a gold digger won't change the fact the club shat itself and settled.

finally...the question is will the Chelsea legend Eva take a job at another club or will she stay loyal and work for 'minimum' wage at a hospital?
If so maybe we can replace Jose's head on the banner 'one of us' with Eva's, just as a sign of good faith. :D

@manpe, nice text, but i leave it there, case is settled now, all that belongs to the past.

Calling other members "justice warriors" (let alone Eva a "gold digger") and ridiculing those same others for stating the obvious just goes to show that the majority of people have never even taken a look into a (labor) law code. Defending the club as a whole I can understand - they've been put into a shitty position and any move would have made them look weak one way or another; but how you can defend the actions of Mourinho in this matter is beyond me.

I've seen the situation tens times already. I don't know in what world that is worth £1.2m of compensation . And why there's been a court case, I really don't know. Mou used to gouge eye of Tito which is 'bodily inviolability' violation but didn't have the case for that. But for few bad words towards woman he had to go through trial. UK is sick in that department.

BTW In the next few years I will start this story from "It all started from Hazard being fat at the start of the season".

2 hours ago, Styles said:

Lol. You take this fandom stuff too seriously if you can't even acknowledge when the club have been dickheads. They thought they could help Mourinho get away with treating people like shit but nah mate, not on Eva's watch. Calling her a gold digger won't change the fact the club shat itself and settled.

What kind of compensation did John Fearn receive?

1 hour ago, Melanicus said:

What kind of compensation did John Fearn receive?

Who cares? If Fearn is happy to get treated like a piece of shit for doing his job then good for him. Eva wasn't and that's what you're failing to understand.

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

Who cares? If Fearn is happy to get treated like a piece of shit for doing his job then good for him. Eva wasn't and that's what you're failing to understand.

He's happy that he didn't get a massive pay out despite literally being in the exact same position?! Really?

It had nothing to do with the fact that the media got all behind Carneiro who is famous for being an attractive woman while barely anyone even mentioned Fearn's name?

She didn't get this pay out because she deserved it. Don't get me wrong, she was treated unfairly and deserved compensation; certainly not in the millions but then again all the money involved in football at this level is outrageous. But the undeniable fact is that she got the compensation because the media enabled her to.