Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea narrowly beat a midnight deadline last month in filing their defence – coincidentally the same day that Mourinho was sacked as manager

Typical Chelsea, imo.

I think Carneiro will take Mourinho and the club to the cleaners, she has the better cards to play, imo.

Carneiro wants to be reinstated in her role as first-team doctor, as well as damages for sex discrimination from Mourinho and a personal injury compensation and aggravated damages from Chelsea.

She is making very ambitious claims, imo. I think in the end it's only money, but we'll see.
More drama ahead of us, Dailymail and their friends will definitely use it to stick it to us, perfect opportunity, they' won't let it slip.

Hope she takes them to the cleaners.

Not only does it constitute unfair dismissal, it it was entirely humiliating, degrading, and embarrassing for someone who's given a lot to the club. 

I previously posted that I backed Mourinho on his choice, and to some extent I still do, and I made the point that I would rather have José than some doctor. Nevertheless, that doesn't take into account her shameful treatment and the club deserve what's coming to them. 

If you feel aggravated by the club, don't ask for a job from the club. 

Who in history sued their boss then continued working for them with happy faces all round? Is she mad? Yes.

10 minutes ago, Leif said:

If you feel aggravated by the club, don't ask for a job from the club. 

Who in history sued their boss then continued working for them with happy faces all round? Is she mad? Yes.

She's a woman afterall  :Goober:

Don't mean to offend anyone btw.

34 minutes ago, BlueLion said:

Not only does it constitute unfair dismissal, it it was entirely humiliating, degrading, and embarrassing for someone who's given a lot to the club. 

What has she given to the club that not some other doctors have given us?

Its not like she is some legend at the club. Only reason she is well known is because she is female and an attractive one.

In reality, nothing has changed at the club's medical part since she was dismissed. She hasn't given us anything else than being a doctor, just like our current doctors are doing.

3 hours ago, BlueLion said:

Hope she takes them to the cleaners.

I previously posted that I backed Mourinho on his choice, and to some extent I still do, and I made the point that I would rather have José than some doctor. Nevertheless, that doesn't take into account her shameful treatment and the club deserve what's coming to them. 

Well obviously the club think her and her lawyers do not have that much to go on and have called their bluff by letting this go to tribunal instead of settling out of court under her terms.

Of course, she still has the option of a settlement ( agreed mutually) right up until the hour of the case.

A see some posters are getting confused by what Mourinho said after the match and the actions of the club there after.

Also, some posters seem to giving verdicts of the club being completely in the wrong without hearing a shred of evidence from either party

Good work Poirot

Do we know if the club actually fired her or she decided not to continue working? Because obviously Jon Fearn has returned. 

Anyway, I think regardless, she will win the case against the club because (unless courts work differently in Britain) it will most likely hinge on the expert testimony of another professional doctor who will probably side with her. 

As for the sexism case against Jose, if she wins that, it would only be because of the media hysteria  that followed the case. The only sexism involved in the case is the media coverage and witch hunt that followed the incident just because she is a hot woman. 

12 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Do we know if the club actually fired her or she decided not to continue working? Because obviously Jon Fearn has returned. 

Anyway, I think regardless, she will win the case against the club because (unless courts work differently in Britain) it will most likely hinge on the expert testimony of another professional doctor who will probably side with her. 

As for the sexism case against Jose, if she wins that, it would only be because of the media hysteria  that followed the case. The only sexism involved in the case is the media coverage and witch hunt that followed the incident just because she is a hot woman. 

She was never sacked by the club and the week following after the match incident there was a meeting between the manager and medical team where things were allegedly cleared up. She chose not to go back to work after the match.

The strong rumours of other incidents and certain decision making by her regarding injuries and rest for 1st team players may come to light

Without getting bogged down with the legalities of the case what is undeniable is Mourinho's petulant schoolboy just found out he's going to Darlington rather then Disneyland for his summer holidays is all the evidence the prosecution need that Eva's boss was to say the least prone to the occasional tantrum and overreaction.

6 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Without getting bogged down with the legalities of the case what is undeniable is Mourinho's petulant schoolboy just found out he's going to Darlington rather then Disneyland for his summer holidays is all the evidence the prosecution need that Eva's boss was to say the least prone to the occasional tantrum and overreaction.

Paco Biosca????  He was her immediate boss

11 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

She was never sacked by the club and the week following after the match incident there was a meeting between the manager and medical team where things were allegedly cleared up. She chose not to go back to work after the match.

The strong rumours of other incidents and certain decision making by her regarding injuries and rest for 1st team players may come to light

That's what I read as well, but  how could she file an 'unfair dismisal' case if she wasn't actually dismissed?! 

9 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

That's what I read as well, but  how could she file an 'unfair dismisal' case if she wasn't actually dismissed?! 

Constructive dismissal.....It could be based on several events behind the scenes then the match incident was the final straw.

Speculation of course ;-). As you or I do not know and why it amuses me that posters have made their judgement already without the full story behind the scenes coming to light

Edited by Rhino's Skin
Spelling

10 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

Well Jose was not her boss

No your right Jose had no influence in Eva getting sacked the man who wields the axe at the Bridge is Paco Blosca  A geezer who I and I would imagine the majority of Chelsea fans have never heard of. He's so anonymous he isn't even a household name in his own household