Eva Carneiro Leaves Chelsea

Billy.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who here has an obsession?

But as the issue is Chelsea FC related, what is the problem discussing it like any Chelsea related issue?

I say obsession because she has gone, yet people keep going on about her. she's a doctor, doctors are easily replaceable. Eva behaved so unprofessionally she can't come back.

Yea, the fetish people here have for those two is just silly.

But you see my point.. .posters want to talk about ex chelsea as well.

Nothing wrong with that and it doesnt matter whether its the tea lady or manager from the Chelsea that have left the family....posters have a right to discuss.

The fact that the doctor is still very current news tells me there still is debating to be had

Is she the only doctor taking Chelsea FC to court and/or wanting a job back?

Thinking politically/financially as a club may not lead to what's best for the team. Ideally players and staff don't need any more reminders of the things that went wrong this season. Besides wouldn't that require to fire her replacement? It doesn't sound very professional.

Thinking politically/financially as a club may not lead to what's best for the team. Ideally players and staff don't need any more reminders of the things that went wrong this season. Besides wouldn't that require to fire her replacement? It doesn't sound very professional.

She hasnt been replaced in the medical centre.

Her job title of Asst Medical Director ( or something similar ) was not taken by another

She hasnt been replaced in the medical centre.

Her job title of Asst Medical Director ( or something similar ) was not taken by another

Wish people would understand what's happening

She's taken the club to an industrial tribunal, one of the remedies is that she gets her job back, or if untenable, she will get a payout

She has another action, and is suing Mourinho individually. I expect this will be settled out of court - especially if UTD are getting him :)

If she comes back, she comes back, if she doesn't, she doesn't. If the players like her and want her back - so be it, whatever motivates the dirty little fuckers :)

Wish people would understand what's happening

She's taken the club to an industrial tribunal, one of the remedies is that she gets her job back, or if untenable, she will get a payout

She has another action, and is suing Mourinho individually. I expect this will be settled out of court - especially if UTD are getting him :)

If she comes back, she comes back, if she doesn't, she doesn't. If the players like her and want her back - so be it, whatever motivates the dirty little fuckers :)

yup....agreed.

And if she comes back it does not automatically mean she appears on the bench.

The pre requisite for the bench is the medical staff to provide a medic and a physio.

Unless she can prove that her contract with the club had bench duties included then I see no reason why she cant just go back to being a medical director.

Imagine the unwanted media hoo hah if she reappeared on the bench