Walsall v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope we get to see that XI, but based on what Mourinho usually does.

We'll see the same team that played against Arsenal.......

Mourinho does make changes in the COC, especially in the first few rounds. Last season Christensen, Aké, Zouma and Salah were starters against Shrewsbubry although they hadn't played a minute until that match.

Doesn't really matter which team we pick. does not even matter if we go out actually. better go out in the first round of the coc than lose the final anyway

bego

Aina(?) Papy JT Baba

RLC

Ramy Oscar

Traore Remy Kenedy

To my shame i don't know shit about aina, but the midfield should be defensive enough to contain any danger for our improvised defense. the offense is a bit improvised, too but has plenty of pace and trickery and finishing prowess so it should suffice for league 1 level

Nah.

Bein Sports (have COC rights) and will be showing the Gooners vs Spurs.

Gonna have to find a HQ stream.

Though /r/soccer usually have solid links in the match threads.

i guess there won't even be a stream actually. has always been like that in the first round of our games vs lower league opposition

i guess there won't even be a stream actually. has always been like that in the first round of our games vs lower league opposition

yeah,, wasn't one of our opening matches only on radio? Think that was the 13/14 season iirc.

Hopefully this won't be the case.

Doesn't really matter which team we pick. does not even matter if we go out actually. better go out in the first round of the coc than lose the final anyway

bego

Aina(?) Papy JT Baba

RLC

Ramy Oscar

Traore Remy Kenedy

To my shame i don't know shit about aina, but the midfield should be defensive enough to contain any danger for our improvised defense. the offense is a bit improvised, too but has plenty of pace and trickery and finishing prowess so it should suffice for league 1 level

azpi instead of aina and i agree 100%

Considering Azpi played in the Champions League this past midweek and Ivanovic didn't, think Mourinho will rest the former this time and play the latter.

i hope that does not happen (though i think it might). iva is 31 and needs the appropriate rest, and these carling cup games are the time to do that.

plus i love watching azpi closing down everything and everyone when he plays RB. insane energy.