• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team should get the job done.

Begovic

Azpilicueta - Djilobodji - Terry - Baba

Loftus-Cheek - Ramires

Kenedy - Traore - Remy

Falcao

I think we'll see something very close to this... maybe Oscar or Willian in the first half and then Kenedy or Traore in the second... I doubt that he'll play them both from the start. So maybe something like this: Kenedy - Oscar - Remy, or Willian - Traore - Remy and then some changes after 60 mins. With the rest of the team I agree with you.

yeah,, wasn't one of our opening matches only on radio? Think that was the 13/14 season iirc.

Hopefully this won't be the case.

It will. Match deffo won't be live anywhere. There will be cameras on the ground though and Chelsea TV is repeating the full match 4 times the day after. There's highlights show in the evening after all matches are played so you can watch them too. Plus radio listening, that's about your entire possible experience for this match-up.

Go for a

Azpi-Happy-Papi-Baba

I'm pretty sure it's not happening because:

- Terry missed our last match, he will play IMO

- Zouma has featured in every single game this season and he is going to start next weekend too, I think he is going to be rested against Walsall.

- Djilobodji should play his first game next to an experienced player like Terry, not next to a 20-years old boy.

- Aina is officialy a first team member, I think he is going to start just like Christensen started as a RB against Shrewsbury, Bolton and Brentford last season.

I can see Baba, Terry, Papy and Aina starting.

I'm pretty sure it's not happening because:

- Terry missed our last match, he will play IMO

- Zouma has featured in every single game this season and he is going to start next weekend too, I think he is going to be rested against Walsall.

- Djilobodji should play his first game next to an experienced player like Terry, not next to a 20-years old boy.

- Aina is officialy a first team member, I think he is going to start just like Christensen started as a RB against Shrewsbury, Bolton and Brentford last season.

I can see Baba, Terry, Papy and Aina starting.

Lol I just wrote that because I lked how it sounded

Am I the only one who doesn´t see Hazard being dropped/rested? I´d like to see a Kennedy-Oscar-Remy, but I don´t see jose dropping Hazard

Hazard didn't start games vs small teams in the league cup/fa cup last season.

Salah, Remy, Schurrle, Oscar played behind the striker. Cesc, Willian and Hazard were on the bench.