• Falcao
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Matic (sub)
    • Djilobodji (sub)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreadful team but RLC, Ramires, Mikel & Kenedy were all excellent. Rahman was very good going forward too. At least 4 crosses tonight that should've been converted, can't remember the last time one of our fullbacks delivery was of that level

Should also point out we looked good in the 4-3-3. Ramires and Loftus-Cheek had the license to bomb forward and Mikel was spraying majestic passes from midfield. All three were OK defensively too.

My take on todays win:

1) RLC should be a regular starter, who needs Pogba

2) I honestly believe in Falcao and he should be given three starts during Costa's absence to boost his confidence,

3) Kennedy is good and one for the future

4) Whats up with Ivanovich. How can one get from being top player last season to utter useless this season. Jose needs to get to the bottom of his problem.

Just check the score and subs

Should give papy and bertrand some chances

May be matic and pedro also need a time for recover confident and fitness i think

Compare our full back baba still be third choice right?

And ivanovic also didn't receive any new contract ,his chance was only 3 month left

( Bosman rules )

I'll play. Streamed most of the game. Considering the competition, the squad actually appeared interested and decent performance took place. Still do not understand why Remy does not get more opportunity on the pitch. How can you not like Kenedy's energy?

I like "non public enemy number one" Diego, but the one from Saturday I can do without most days (except against Gooners of course :rolleyes: ), so it was refreshing to see Falcao and Remy in the game.

Up with the Chels!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Finally, some good times. 3 wins in a row. RLC got 2 starts in 3 games, and in both was immense. Rahman played two games, is developing and looking good to replace Ivanović in starting XI in near future. Kenedy - assist and goal, great energy.

I think we are neglecting development of other young players, just 'cause they are "not ours". Kenedy and Rahman, we should really be happy for what is happening to those young lads. But yes, it's easier when we have "our" player in RLC, also playing and doing great.

Also, Remy played this game and game before that, deserved it, but wasn't that great, but not bad either.

As for Falcao, he should start one of next two games. I think it was not good idea to play him AND Remy in first XI. Play him with Hazard and Pedro. If he underperformes even then, drop him for good.

Ramires and Mikel were crazy, great stuff.

Substitutions were not that good, but all in all, gotta say... Great work, Jose! We were all really angry at him, but now is time to cut him some slack - three games, three good wins, young players and, most important - GREAT PERFORMANCES.