Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

---------Begovic

Azpi Cahill Terry Baba

--------Matic RLC

Traore Oscar Remy

----------Costa

Hazard has lost his right to start (give him a holiday, as Glenn Hoddle said) and RLC comes on to keep us sharper defensively than having Cescy in there who makes as 60th ish min appearance once their runners are tired.

No way Hazard doesn't start against Arsenal with Willian and Pedro out. Ramires doesn't have the creativity on the right, so we'll need that on the left, even if he's not performing, it's a risk that needs to be taken.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We simply cannot lose. It was shameful enough we lost to them in community shield we should have learnt our lesson. Come on Chelsea, come on Mourinho !

Today's starting 11 was pretty good.

Lets thrash the Arses, show no mercy.

I want to se Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal scoreline.

Hazard, Falcao, Costa, Remy,Kennedy on the score sheet :D

---------------Begovic------------

-Azpi---Cahill----Terry---Baba--

---------RLC------Matic-----------

----Remy-----Oscar-----Hazard----

----------------Costa----------------

sub: Hazard->Kennedy(60), Costa->Falcao(70), Remy->Willian(70)

As Pedro and Willian are out

Begovic

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Zouma - Baba

Loftus-Cheek - Matic

Oscar - Fabregas - Hazard

Costa

Change Costa or Hazard for Remy and this is the line-up I would go with, absolutely. I would also change Zouma for Terry or we might risk losing our defensive organization against a well-organized team like Arsenal. If Terry doesn't play, then Ivanovic definitely will for his "leadership qualities".

Begovic

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Baba

RLC - Matic

Oscar - Cesc - Hazard

Remy

Or maybe play Ramires instead of Cesc, but not on the wing.

Begovic

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Baba

Ramires - Matic

Oscar - RLC - Hazard

Remy

bego

azpi zouma GC baba

matic RLC

remy oscar hazard

costa.

or maybe a change in shape to 4-3-3 and physically dominate them out of the park

bego

azpi zouma GC baba

Rambo matic RLC

oscar remy hazard

this is a really quick countering team.

Why? He wasn't outstanding but still better than Ivanovic. Really should have kept hold of Luis, oh well...

Better than Ivanovic on current form is not really saying much. Still was rather average and got exposed against the worst side we've played against in years. If I were Jose I'd still start Iva in the hope he remembers that he's a defender for Chelsea FC. I'm actually pretty confident that that's what Jose will do.

Better than Ivanovic on current form is not really saying much. Still was rather average and got exposed against the worst side we've played against in years. If I were Jose I'd still start Iva in the hope he remembers that he's a defender for Chelsea FC. I'm actually pretty confident that that's what Jose will do.

With Willian/Pedro out ,our right side will need to properly addressed(afew areas also) Azpil/Ramires combo will do for me,against the arse not much height to contend with up front give Ivan another bench role or another week to read up in the art of defending.

Another performance needed please,Hazard wakey wakey call needed.The rest of the team starting to awaken.Hope with the arse travelling back late we take the game to them and press press press early and bring our best performance of the prem season to the pitch!!! 11/8 Chelsea fill your boots...

Hazard and Costa played shit against the worst side we´ve played against in years too.Should we bench them too?

Baba has much more to offer than Ivanovic,but Mou likes experience,even though experience does not matter when you play shit.Ashley Cole can sing a song about it.

Hazard and Costa played shit against the worst side we´ve played against in years too.Should we bench them too?

Baba has much more to offer than Ivanovic,but Mou likes experience,even though experience does not matter when you play shit.Ashley Cole can sing a song about it.

Costa was benched last night but came on early due to Willian injury,thought he done ok a goal&assist should have topped his confidence ready for the saturday game hopefully,Hazard dosnt look 100% fit physically nor mentally as the tv pundits alluded to? Maybe he will peak new year this season.