• Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude we won. We win midweek, its a shit team. We beat Arsenal and you write this crap? The least we can get from this game is a massive confidence boost.....oh and 3 points.

Yes. Because its not a Cup Final or something like that. I'm no the typical guy who will only see the bad things after a bad result. Result was good, football was crap. Nothing will change my view about the game today. The good side is Arsenal is do bad, it might not be that difficult to end the season in top 4, after all.

Team don't need a confidence boost, it needs a quality boost.

Side note though, how often was Walcott offside? Zouma and Cahill marshalled the defence well, I must say. Arsenal didn't really threaten once.

Walcott is seriously useless without space. Doesn't offer much in general play.

It wasn't a swash-buckling or free-flowing performance but it was arguably our best showing of the season. Solid defensively as a unit (there was more urgency, bite, competitiveness than we've seen) but offensively, we still looked sloppy. Passed way too much when we really should have produced more shots. That said, to get the 3 points and first league clean sheet in 9 matches(!) today can only help to boost confidence.

Yes. Because its not a Cup Final or something like that. I'm no the typical guy who will only see the bad things after a bad result. Result was good, football was crap. Nothing will change my view about the game today. The good side is Arsenal is do bad, it might not be that difficult to end the season in top 4, after all.

Team don't need a confidence boost, it needs a quality boost.

Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It wasn't a swash-buckling or free-flowing performance but it was arguably our best showing of the season. Solid defensively as a unit (there was more urgency, bite, competitiveness than we've seen) but offensively, we still looked sloppy. Passed way too much when we really should have produced more shots. That said, to get the 3 points and first league clean sheet in 9 matches(!) today can only help to boost confidence.

Agree with u mate. This game was more than 3 points.

LoL Costa is a pure definition of WTF ?

We played well today, many chances created yet wasted, like Pedro did, but hey even Brana has a quite decent game today.

And i fucking love it that Arsenal get another butthurt result against us. Purrrfect ?

Thought we were even BETTER when it was 11v11 so Arsenal fans can stop moaning.

Hazard, Cesc, and Iva have finally awoken. Diego, however, was shocking on the ball. His work rate is phenomenal but his football was terrible.

Great starts for the weekend. Was Sanchez and Ozil playing?? I want to notice Pedro is becoming a very key players for us. His runs are amazing.

Yes, I agree, but he lost a lot of balls today in the final third. Like he couldn't decide whether to shoot or to pass on and while thinking he loses the ball.

I don't like Costa at all. Not because he is a twat (which he clearly is, yet sometimes he is a useful twat), but because he is absolutely CLUELESS when he has the ball. He is a poacher, he should be denied to leave the opponent's box when we are attacking. Every 1 v 1 duel, he loses the ball. His control is a disaster. I hope he gets a 3-4 matches ban, since Mourinho doesn't seem to be ready to drop him.

Nevertheless, good display today. Pedro, Oscar and Hazard had a good day, as well as Cahill. But personally, I love Zouma. Such a beast! MoTM for me.

P.S.: doesn anyone have a gif of that penalty that was not given to us in the first half?