the wes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He reminds me slightly of Cesc...

Playing regular since age 17/18, already captaining etc.

Problem with such players is that the decline sooner than others because they can get over 100 apps before age of 20...

Big talent tho and portugese, Im bit surprised that Mou didnt bring single portugal player to chelsea since his return.

He's so good. I have a crush on him tbh. Watched all Youtube stuff that is there at the moment plus couple of Porto games.

I think he's perfect for Jose. He's proper pivot player, not some poor-man box to box type. He's great at reading space, can put hard tackle, has great awerness. At the same time his passing is excellent, truly excellent, can controll tempo and knows what the team needs. He is mature beyond his years. Mental side of his game is something most praised and picked up by his coaches who had a pleasure to work with him.

We often talk about midfielder like Imbula, Kondogbia, Pogba, Nainggolan who are mostly box-to-box players and would have to do a makeshift. He is proper central midfielder though as I said and since Jose is reluctant to change formation from his beloved 4-2-3-1 he has perfect player to fill the gap.

And apparently we're very much interested in him and will make a serious bid to Porto in January. They don't want to sell though but simply have to listen to big offers.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You