Bastian Schweinsteiger

.Cee

I fault the translator. I apologize. Try with another translation.

1) It has character

2) I do not think we can progress further in the future

3) I left doubts about his performance on a team like Chelsea

PD: You're right, I forget to put the Man City :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports in Germany claim that Bastian Schweinsteiger has signed a new deal with Bayern Munich despite being linked with top European clubs.

"Schweini", as he is dubbed in his country, has reportedly put pen-to-paper on a three-year contract extension with employers Bayern after endless negotiations.

The attacking midfielder would be linked to the reigning champions until 2012 if this information was confirmed by the German giants.

A number of high-profile clubs have been rumoured to be interested with the brilliant player in the recent past, including Chelsea, Inter and Real Madrid.

Edited by the wes

• 1 year later...

Chelsea are chasing £25million-rated German Bastian Schweinsteiger.

SunSport can reveal the Blues have given up on signing Franck Ribery so have switched their focus to his Bayern Munich team-mate.

France winger Ribery has told Chelsea he will sign for Real Madrid in the summer.

Blues manager Carlo Ancelotti has also been watching midfielder Schweinsteiger and sees the versatile left-footer with an eye for goal as a valuable addition to his squad.

Schweinsteiger, who can play on either side of midfield, is also a dead-ball expert.

He has played 200 times for the German club and won four Bundesliga titles.

He has also hit 19 goals in 72 appearances for his country.

Ancelotti sees the 25-year-old as a long-term replacement for Michael Ballack, 33, whose contract expires at the end of next season.

If Chelsea are successful then their spending in the January window could top £50m as they are also close to signing Sergio Aguero.

The £32m striker has insisted he will fit straight into Chelsea's style.

Stamford Bridge owner Roman Abramovich has authorised the huge January spending spree as the club expects it will be banned by FIFA from signing players in the following two transfer windows following the Gael Kakuta affair.

FIFA ruled that Chelsea had induced the player to break his contract with old club Lens in 2007.

The French youngster, 18, was initially banned for four months but that, and the transfer ban, has now been suspended.

-----------------------------------

Source:- The Sun

-----------------------------------

• 4 weeks later...

I don't like players like him as wingers. I think he would fit more as central midfielder. He has got great work rate and good shooting and passing ability. But I don't think he is fast and technical enough for winger. I think we need some pace on wings as Cole isn't the fastest player.

please dear don't compare cole to him he is very good player he gives the result and he has the ability to scored goals, cole is just running behind the ball, i tell you one thing every team need players who gives result

please dear don't compare cole to him he is very good player he gives the result and he has the ability to scored goals, cole is just running behind the ball, i tell you one thing every team need players who gives result

Wtf?

And CJ i dont think you can compare him to Wright-Phillips, Bastian is much more cultured, i would love to have him in the club, only problem being how we fit Joe Cole, Malouda, Zhirkov, Bastian in wings?

Ancelotti seems to favour Joe Cole as a CAM rather than a winger, and Zhirkov is capable of playing LB. That really leaves Malouda as the one out-and-out winger, and he can play in a withdrawn central role as well, or behind the strikers as a third forward, as he did at OL.

only problem being how we fit Joe Cole, Malouda, Zhirkov, Bastian in wings?

Well you can take Zhirkov of the equasion because he only plays on the left. Quite frankly, we probably would have stepped up our interest in him as a replacement for Malouda if the rumors were true that he was fed up with us about not playing enough. Obviously he wasn't, so I don't suppose he's worth signing. Not at £25 million anyway for that matter.

hate this arrogant and ignoratn wanker, totally overrated, him and podolski couldnt live up to the standard that was expectet from them... such a shame that daisler had to retire so early, he would have been the best german footballer now and would be in his best years... but if we buy this cunthead his only place would be the bench, waste of money%28N%29.gif

• 4 months later...

Now that the departures of JC and MB are more or less confirmed, rumours are going to flood in with possible replacements (we don't need any but yeah..)

The Guardian have sparked this one, they don't give much detail, just that we'll battle José for him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You