Chelsea v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got that right, bunch of overpaid primadonnas the lot of them. No passion, desire or attitude whatsoever. Cheers mate and let´s all hope for the best even if it seems improbable at the moment.

Yes we will KTBFFH !

Hopefully mourinho can turn this thing around. Quiet frankly I haven't been overly happy with the way our club has done business in the past few seasons. I know it seems kind of repetitive but thats how much I hate us for selling Mata,Luiz, KDB,Schurrle,Hazard, and Lukaku.

Costa hat-trick by 3 assists from cesc, Ivanovic got MOM from impressive def.

May be a bad form but every players suddenly wake up from this nightmare !!!

they are in coma !

If they had to wake up they should have after the first game, atleast after the city game.

Klopp or Ancelotti.

I don't know enough about Klopp so I can't say much about him.

But as for Carlo Ancelotti do you really think that he is a better choice than who we have right now?.

Because whenever Carlo Ancellotti is mentioned, I always see people saying things like he, isn't the type of manager that is able to turn things around when a team is on a bad run. Or that he has a very poor record as a league manager.

Actually useful that we have a game like this. A game where we should win comfortably regardless of our current situation and hopefully that will restore a nice sense of confidence before our big showdown with Arsenal.