Chelsea v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a win , but i´m even afraid to predict this result, i´m keeping my mouth shut and not expect a trashing like the old the days when we would rip teams apart with ease. Nothing so far has shown me that we can win this confortably, even with our strongest 11, which at the moment there is none, and they will probably make this israeli team look like world beaters :wacko: We have to expect everything with this current lot i´m afraid. But let´s hope we somehow don´t f*ck it up big time or else for sure Mourinho will get the sack and the team can f*ck off for all i care, i´m tired of bullsh*t and excuses, you don´t simply become sh*t after last season, nothing makes sense. I´m out, cheers mates and KTBFFH.

I think we will salvage a draw and Mourinho will be "we deserved better"

what happened to our players no desire, no fighting spirit. Gosh !!!

You got that right, bunch of overpaid primadonnas the lot of them. No passion, desire or attitude whatsoever. Cheers mate and let´s all hope for the best even if it seems improbable at the moment.

Shit in the league, win the Champions League just like 2012 lol would you take that again? after all what´s one more season without a league title? we are used to it. Bring on the cups.

be realistic ,, we have NO chance of the CL our best hope is the COC or what its called this year

be realistic ,, we have NO chance of the CL our best hope is the COC or what its called this year

lol chill man , i was kidding, with the way we are playing at the moment we will be lucky to win even one cup, that is all, cheers.

what would people rather happen us being in a very exciting/nerve racking relegation battle all season and finish 17th with a win on the final day to stay up and fluke the CL again or us turning our form around and battle back to win the PL on the final day, and get KO the CL in the Quarter finals?

what would people rather happen us being in a very exciting/nerve racking relegation battle all season and finish 17th with a win on the final day to stay up and fluke the CL again or us turning our form around and battle back to win the PL on the final day, and get KO the CL in the Quarter finals?

To be honest i would rather qualify for Champions League next season and try to win one cup ( FA or C.O.C ), but in order to do that we need to fix the big mess we are in right now and then focus for the rest of the season and see where it leads us, that´s all we can hope for now, let´s just see if it gets better. Cheers ;)

It´s times like these we have to support the team as much as it hurts, i know i´ve been bashing the team a lot, but it´s out of frustration really, i care a lot about this club, i really want things to change for the better soon and see the team doing well as we all know they are capable of, and i´m a die hard Chelsea fan, i feel it deep in my soul, there is no denying it and yes i´m not a fan pre Roman era like most fans who had to endure very difficult times and aren´t too spoilt like most of us are at the moment. Nothing changes the way i feel about this club, i love Chelsea and will stand by the club until i die :blue scalf: , that´s what being a real fan is all about, it´s in moments like these that the true fans stand by the team and the plastic ones reveal themselves most of the time and jump ship at the first sign of crisis. I´m not singling out anyone on this site, don´t take it personally, it´s just a fact, it happens in many teams and i´ve seen in other sites thing like this happen. KTBFFH my fellow Chelsea supporters and all the best, cheers to all :yes:

PS: Fact is i´m portuguese and of course i support my local team Benfica with all my heart, but i can´t explain why i feel so much passion for Chelsea, i lived in Asia for 13 years and what i watched more was the Premier League, i didn´t follow the portuguese one that much because of match times, it wasn´t compatible for me, because of school and all that stuff, so i started watching a lot of Premier League matches back then, it just happened so quickly, like a click, i just fell in love with Chelsea right away and i haven´t looked back since, no shame in saying it, think of it what you will, my conscience is very clean. Of course now that i´m living in Portugal i´m seeing a lot more Benfica matches and got a lot more in touch with the club and it´s supporters here. Interesting thing is that my first Chelsea match was in the year we won the Champions League, the Quarter Final first Leg vs Benfica and it was really hard for me i admit, i was devided at the moment, whoever went trough i would be very happy, and in the end it was Chelsea who went trough, i was really glad and we went on to win it. Amazing feeling, i will never forget it and the one thing i want the most is to watch games at Stamford Bridge one day, that´s my dream and i hope i can go there as soon as possible. I understand if you won´t consider me one of you, it´s plausible and everyone has their own opinion. Cheers :)