Chelsea v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-1 draw aka Rosenberg 2007, afterward club announce we have 'mutually agreed to part company' with Mourinho. History to repeat itself.

Agree m8 , it looks like the team/dressing room has been lost, i hope im wrong and that we our slow starters and that we win easy and firestart our season against the arseholesfc,Azpil starts rb and Baba lb

Right now the easy way for Jose is betting on young players. If we lose against Maccabi with the same 11 players that he often used I think we we enter into a panic situation with generalized hysteria, in a completely uncontrollable situation that could lead to his dismissal.

Maccabi is (in principle) an easy opponent. In addition we play at home and we can win Maccabi with young players like Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Zouma, Baba, Oscar or Kenedy. Even we could have a good result.

I think Jose would be making a terrible mistake if he bet on "the old school" with Ivanovic, Mikel or JT to play against Maccabi. Or players like Fabregas and Diego Costa (who have their mind in another world now). It can also be a good day to send a strong message against Hazard to provoke their reaction on his performance / attitude.

By the way, I still trust Jose. But I would love him to change his mind.

I think also changing the formation has to worth a go , too predictable our play 4 sure! We have been shit at the back , shit in midfield and really shit up front. Even 1 man and his angry dog can see that... woof woof.grrrr

1-1 draw aka Rosenberg 2007, afterward club announce we have 'mutually agreed to part company' with Mourinho. History to repeat itself.

Judging from this message, you are voluntarily want the club to sack Mourinho? Am I correct? So who in your ideal world, would be a perfect replacement?