Michael Hector

The Skipper

I would love to know how we are making money out of Reading on this deal.

Like I said, an investment. Like in any business it does involve risk, a risk we can take and can easily afford, but moreover time. We take the player, bring him into the spotlight, loan him out and if he does turn into something we'll easily collect profit from selling him. This isn't supposed to make us money by tomorrow. It's like real estate really, we rent some of the "properties" out, we sell some, doesn't mean we ever need to "live" in one of the "appartments".

Like I said, an investment. Like in any business it does involve risk, a risk we can take and can easily afford, but moreover time. We take the player, bring him into the spotlight, loan him out and if he does turn into something we'll easily collect profit from selling him. This isn't supposed to make us money by tomorrow. It's like real estate really, we rent some of the "properties" out, we sell some.

AND I thought we were a football club .. Buy players who can play for you . He is 23 .If was was 17 and had some potential perhaps it would make sense. . have you checked out his loan record . This is one of the dumbest deals we have done. Apart some of our sales.

Shame on you all, you should at least say welcome to the club for a fellow Chelsea fan.

I don't care about a few mills, if he's fails, not a big loss, if he turns out well, we found a jewel.

Good luck son!

And I really love when we sign a player who is a Chelsea fan :blue scalf:

Shame on you all, you should at least say welcome to the club for a fellow Chelsea fan.

I don't care about a few mills, if he's fails, not a big loss, if he turns out well, we found a jewel.

Good luck son!

And I really love when we sign a player who is a Chelsea fan :blue scalf:

we should have signed Alex when Cech left :halo:

I welcome him and nice to see he's a Chelsea fan but rather see him actually get a chance to play for us rather then here there and everywhere as it tends to be with our loans.Considering our defence at the moment should've been given a chance.guess part of the deal but even so hard to see how play at top level if he aint

AND I thought we were a football club .. Buy players who can play for you . He is 23 .If was was 17 and had some potential perhaps it would make sense. . have you checked out his loan record . This is one of the dumbest deals we have done. Apart some of our sales.

We are a football club, but football is a business, it's aim is to make money and promote a brand. The fact that we haven't heard of him doesn't mean he doesn't have any potential. 23 is still very young and as I said earlier the quoted price is pocket change for us, the chances of breaking even or making profit are far higher given the silly market nowadays. Can't please everyone I guess.

EDIT: Welcome to the club Hector, all the best to you

We are a football club, but football is a business, it's aim is to make money and promote a brand. The fac that we haven't heard of him doesn't mean he doesn't have any potential. 23 is still very young and as I said earlier the quoted price is pocket change for us, the chances of breaking even or making profit are far higher given the silly market nowadays. Can't please everyone I guess.

HAVE you looked at his playing record ???

HAVE you looked at his playing record ???

Seems to be very similar to our own academy youngsters who have been loaned out for years now, what is the difference? They'll all be sold sooner or later.

Listen, I get your point, I hope you get mine, I can't make myself any clearer. Let's not derail the thread, time will tell.

Seems to be very similar to our own academy youngsters who have been loaned out for years now, what is the difference? They'll all be sold sooner or later.

Listen, I get your point, I hope you get mine, I can't make myself any clearer. Let's not derail the thread, time will tell.

read what other posters have said ... He is nothing like Ake or Kalas