Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have a long history of signing African players, including from France…

I am really happy about the club’s African history and it gives me a lot of pleasure to know so many great players have been at this club and have left something behind. Obviously I have just arrived but I want to do exactly what they’ve done. They’re role models and I want to emulate them.

When you play at a club like this the whole of Africa is watching. I want to give it my all and create really good expectations for all my young African brothers.

Yes Papy! :worship:

not in the CL squad, so everyone wants to know what is going on the CFC. I'm asking the same question.

Could be a bumpy ride this season. dunno why some people were to eager to re-sign Jose. we'll see.

i got called doom monger and jose hater for labelling mou's FOUR YEAR extension premature. Turns out he is just as human as us an can do mistakes. yeah we got a long season ahead but that doesn't mean papy is a bad signing. also i don't think he is the reason or the sign of some risk between jose and the board. why would you give someone a four year extension and not give a fuck about his transfer targets. btw compliment to our scouts who spotted a solid proven defender with amazing physical attributes for peanuts.

guess you know best .. but we could have injuries or suspensions .. still Eva can make sure there are no injuries ,, it must be wonderful to be an ostrich ..

I guess you were saying EVERYTHING was ok at the end of July

not trying to figure myself as someone who knows best....we should not cos of the dude signing deviate from the major problem of the whole squad...just like have said....if we cant get past Maccabi Porto and dynamo kiev with the current crops of players in the champions league squad list...den I dont know how we gonna make champions league football next season....

Mourinho: "Papy not my choice but the choice of someone I trust completely. The same thing. The same who told me Zouma would be for us" #CFC

He's not in the CL squad cos jose wants to give minutes to traore and kenedy...

Interesting, especially the zouma part.

Well if zouma turn out good and was not the choice of Mourinho then probably this go the same?