test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Papy Djilobodji

Started by Jason,

491 posts in this topic

Surely go down a Chelsea legend can't wait for the statue outside the bridge. Ohh well another sell to help ffp , Ramires-Stripe-Salah-Papy 2016 sells near pays for Kante+Batman,sell another few Van Ginkel,Atsu,Piazon,Omeruo,Bamford to name but afew and we our good to go.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I would of sacrificed profit to have a solid and first choice defender here now, yet we bought a stop gap and all we can be pleased about is profit.:rolleyes:

Yeah unless i get a slice of that profit pie,grrrrr board grrrrrr,Papy-Miazga-Hector must have been on ,buy 2 get 1 free reduced stock yuck .Ffs 1man his dog spot woof woof can see our need for 1 or 2 wc Cb's(i've high hopes for Christensen+Zouma(hope he comes back 100%) over the last few seasons,and yet here we are kicking off in less than a week with Terry(pensioner)-Cahill(Cahill)-Zouma(Horror injury)Ivan(Ffs)Hector(Not much pre-season+?)Miazga(looks like out on loan).No doubt we will get 1 in ,who and when is the multi milllion question.

10 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I would of sacrificed profit to have a solid and first choice defender here now, yet we bought a stop gap and all we can be pleased about is profit.:rolleyes:

I think most would prefer that, but at least there's a silver lining in the fact that the club made a profit on him (but really, what's 5m in today's market)

Seems like hes getting a right pasting,

Papy Djilobodji contests violent conduct charge: Defender faces four-match ban

SUNDERLAND’s Papy Djilobodji is set to fight his FA violent conduct rap

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/581992/Papy-Djilobodji-Sunderland

But check the vid under it. Neville loves him

Neville SLATES Sunderland "defender" Papy Djilobodji