test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Papy Djilobodji

Started by Jason,

492 posts in this topic
On 1/9/2016 at 2:49 PM, BlueLion said:

If I'm not mistaken, he got 62 seconds.

 

Therefore we've paid Nantes £43548.39 per second that he appeared for us. 

 

 

Luxury player by definition :)

So, Papy is gone.. That means we either sign somebody to replace him or just have Cahill keep the seat warm for some youngster. However I do wonder how the club convinces such players to join, are they promised first team football or what? Either the club lies through its teeth or the players simply doesn't care as long as they laugh their way to the bank. Everybody and their grandmother could tell that he was lucky to even step on the pitch for those 62 seconds under Mourinho, everybody knew the moment he signed he had no chance. They have some really bad advisors.

King11Didier likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was some joker of a poster in one of the Chelsea forums that was bleating about how Papy was fulfilling a vital role in being a cheap squad filler in order to release youth players to be loaned out.  What lunacy!

If Emenalo signs any more Papys or Hectors in the summer, he deserves to be shot!

Tautvix and AWorriedChelseaFan like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mourinho probably has tears in his eyes from laughing at this embarrassment of a signing. This is what happens when you allow someone other than the manager to sign players. He had zero chance from the second he signed.

What a joke.

stroey and Tautvix like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Mourinho probably has tears in his eyes from laughing at this embarrassment of a signing. This is what happens when you allow someone other than the manager to sign players. He had zero chance from the second he signed.

What a joke.

Mourinho's only regret is that he wasn't player from Jorge Mendes agency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know people laugh all they want but this transfer meant nothing. It was low cost cover and that's basically it. And no, it fucking didn't mean Chelsea's low standards in the market and how low they reached. Fucking Barca signed Douglas (lol), Vermaelen and Mathieu, it's a joke really but it means nothing. It doesn't even mean that Barca is irrevelant as some want to say the same about Chelsea citing Hector and Papy's transfers.

(Why I even try. I should just write how Emenalo try to destroy club by such awful buisness and make Chelsea irrelevant)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I know people laugh all they want but this transfer meant nothing. It was low cost cover and that's basically it. And no, it fucking didn't mean Chelsea's low standards in the market and how low they reached. Fucking Barca signed Douglas (lol), Vermaelen and Mathieu, it's a joke really but it means nothing. It doesn't even mean that Barca is irrevelant as some want to say the same about Chelsea citing Hector and Papy's transfers.

(Why I even try. I should just write how Emenalo try to destroy club by such awful buisness and make Chelsea irrelevant)

Are you Micky transferguru Emenalo in disguise?

It's the second time today you burst out to say how it has nothing to do with Emenalo, even though no one mentioned him in the posts previous to yours :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I know people laugh all they want but this transfer meant nothing. It was low cost cover and that's basically it. And no, it fucking didn't mean Chelsea's low standards in the market and how low they reached. Fucking Barca signed Douglas (lol), Vermaelen and Mathieu, it's a joke really but it means nothing. It doesn't even mean that Barca is irrevelant as some want to say the same about Chelsea citing Hector and Papy's transfers.

(Why I even try. I should just write how Emenalo try to destroy club by such awful buisness and make Chelsea irrelevant)

From a John Stones pursuit all of summer 2015 which eventually petered out to a last-day buy of Papy and you are telling us this is low cost cover.

As someone asked, are you Emelano in disguise?

stroey and Essien19 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bellion said:

From a John Stones pursuit all of summer 2015 which eventually petered out to a last-day buy of Papy and you are telling us this is low cost cover.

As someone asked, are you Emelano in disguise?

Barca chased Laporte and ended with Vermaelen, Mathieu and Douglas.

Won a treble.

This means nothing really, Djilobodji transfer meant nothing but people want to take from this too much conclusions. Far too much.

Tomo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Barca chased Laporte and ended with Vermaelen, Mathieu and Douglas.

Won a treble.

This means nothing really, Djilobodji transfer meant nothing but people want to take from this too much conclusions. Far too much.

And what first team cbs did Barca have?

What overall quality Barca has in the whole team?

It isn't the same.

stroey likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.