Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

On JPLUS1, a show about football on Canal+ tonight, it's like skysports in UK, there is an agent who said,

They ask him about this deal because everybody is surprised in France.

"I spoke with Luis Campos (Director of Monaco and good friend of José and Jorge Mendes), he told me, José got owned on this deal"

Got owned by...?

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CNw4S_CWIAA9-Jf.jpg

I know shit teams get attacked more hence their defence statistics must be better esp clearances. But you don't make 6.5 interceptions per game without having a genuine understanding of the game. yes he is horrible on the ball and can't go with it more than 2 yards but in the odds coc games he will play all he needs to do is to pass to JT after a tackle so what's the fuss. can't be worse than Ben Haim.

He's strong in the air!

I think this kind of move would have made sense weeks ago if CFC were planning to get a second solid fullback in the market, plus a couple players for CM.

CM: Matic, Loftus-Cheek, new player, new player

fullback: Azpi, Rahman, new player, Ivanovic

Anyone think CFC will get someone for centre mid?

Next time we play in asia we should form a team of giants

-------------Tibo-------

Brana-Papy-Cahill-Zouma

--------Matic--Mikel---------

Kenedy----RLC-----Remy

------------Costa-------------

average height would be almost 6'3'' (190cm). even though that team has about as much creativity as a toaster and would probably play out a 0-0, it would surely increase our popularity there, cos asians worship tall men for some reason.

Next time we play in asia we should form a team of giants

-------------Tibo-------

Brana-Papy-Cahill-Zouma

--------Matic--Mikel---------

Kenedy----RLC-----Remy

------------Costa-------------

average height would be almost 6'3'' (190cm). even though that team has about as much creativity as a toaster and would probably play out a 0-0, it would surely increase our popularity there, cos asians worship tall men for some reason.

I know you meant that as a joke, but that's one of the most dumbest generalizations you could make about Asians. :wank2:

I know you meant that as a joke, but that's one of the most dumbest generalizations you could make about Asians. :wank2:

shut up and learn how to pronounce 'r', how to drive a car and while you are at it stop taking selfies and pictures of food :ph34r:

Seriously what the hell is happening, we are wasting money and people's future. I remember we getting Remy in somewhat a similar situation, we couldn't get the striker we wanted got Remy instead. We wasted his talent and at the same time it is waste of wage and bench position. I would rather have some one from our youth academy instead of wasting money on some average guy who is no way going to help our situation.

I feel we have been doing this time and again, trying to fix the immediate situation (which we don't quiet do it right) and at the same time compromise the long term future of the club. And buying such make fix players also screws up the way we play.

But what do I know I am just a frustrated fan who is just learning the technicalities of the game :P

Seriously what the hell is happening, we are wasting money and people's future. I remember we getting Remy in somewhat a similar situation, we couldn't get the striker we wanted got Remy instead. We wasted his talent and at the same time it is waste of wage and bench position. I would rather have some one from our youth academy instead of wasting money on some average guy who is no way going to help our situation.

I feel we have been doing this time and again, trying to fix the immediate situation (which we don't quiet do it right) and at the same time compromise the long term future of the club. And buying such make fix players also screws up the way we play.

But what do I know I am just a frustrated fan who is just learning the technicalities of the game :P

we got Remy because Torres left, having already secured Costa that season.Great transfer window that was.

But otherwise I agree. the club has a history of buying average players instead of promoting our own youth talent. marin, benayoun, ben haim, ben sahar, sidwell, turnbull..the list goes on.

As for this deal the jury is still out. some cbs can rach a high level very fast at a late age. dante was a decent 29 y.o. cb when he joined bayern and known for little more than his afro. Tho his amazing performances that season arguably won Bayern the CL...Never reached that level again but for 9m totally worth it. Cahill, Vidic also cbs who made a giant leap in their late 20ies having played for shit clubs before. If it comes off brilliant, if not who the fuck cares. next season kalas, omeruo and christensen will come back from their loans and we will see if anyone cuts it.

I'm a big fan of posters who write off players they haven't even seen play. It's the most amusing thing about this site.

Let's be clear this not like Charles aranguiz rated highly by people who have seen him play. Or similar players that come with some positivity.

People who have seen him play don't rate him and are confused and dumbfounded that he just signed for Chelsea. Rejected by championship clubs and other crap teams. Mou has never seen or heard of this guy. if it smells like shit and looks like shit, u don't need to get close and personal to know it is shit.

I didn't need to give Mineriro a chance to know what I was getting same in this situation. Mineriro 2.0 the way I see it.

we got Remy because Torres left, having already secured Costa that season.Great transfer window that was.

But otherwise I agree. the club has a history of buying average players instead of promoting our own youth talent. marin, benayoun, ben haim, ben sahar, sidwell, turnbull..the list goes on.

As for this deal the jury is still out. some cbs can rach a high level very fast at a late age. dante was a decent 29 y.o. cb when he joined bayern and known for little more than his afro. Tho his amazing performances that season arguably won Bayern the CL...Never reached that level again but for 9m totally worth it. Cahill, Vidic also cbs who made a giant leap in their late 20ies having played for shit clubs before. If it comes off brilliant, if not who the fuck cares. next season kalas, omeruo and christensen will come back from their loans and we will see if anyone cuts it.

Mate, you are one hopeful dude ... :worship:

TBH My hope has just disappeared in the thin air ... I hope that your Hope comes true :)