Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chelsea FC signing Djilobodji is a joke tbh, no disrespect to the player but he's midtable team quality at best. 18 yo Zouma pisses all over this guy and was absolutely better than him back when he was at Saint-Etienne. He draws fouls like no end and his technique on the ball is awful so don't expect much from him. He's tall and strong and that's it. Maybe he could prove to be useful in a physical league and a fitting system but I'd rather give Zouma more playing time.

It's a shame we missed on Abdenour.

The thing is, I'd actually believe that report. Shit team in a shit league, bang average player.

I highly doubt José would've known much, if anything about him.

But didn't the Nantes president claim we've been following him for some time?

On JPLUS1, a show about football on Canal+ tonight, it's like skysports in UK, there is an agent who said,

They ask him about this deal because everybody is surprised in France.

"I spoke with Luis Campos (Director of Monaco and good friend of José and Jorge Mendes), he told me, José got owned on this deal"