Roman Pavlyuchenko

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

GUUS HIDDINK has urged Chelsea to snap up Tottenham striker Roman Pavlyuchenko.

#bodycopy a { font-size: 12px; } The Russian star has struggled to make his mark at Spurs after boss Harry Redknapp inherited the £13.8m hitman from predecessor Juande Ramos.

But temporary Blues manager Hiddink reckons Pavlyuchenko could be the man to front up Chelsea’s title bid next season, when the Dutchman returns to his job as Russia boss on a full-time basis.

Hiddink said: “I think that Pavlyuchenko would be a good signing for Chelsea. Pavlyuvenko is capable of reinforcing Chelsea’s attacking line, to add both dynamics and power.

“It’s true that I used to call him a sleeping giant. But since he moved to Tottenham he started thinking on the pitch much faster and now plays better.

“It’s a pity that Spurs keep him on the bench. I would never do that. Such a talented footballer as Roman should play as often as possible.”

Pavlyuchenko has scored 13 goals for Spurs this season following his summer switch from Spartak Moscow.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You