Marquinhos

Liuxas

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Heard murmurings from some in the know Chelsea fans that we're apparently in advanced talks with him and his agent and he actually wants to come here and would be interested in forcing a transfer through in January.

Personally I find that extremely far fetched but the people who mentioned it have been reliable in the past. Can anyone collaborate this or it just a rumour going around to build ours hopes up before dashing them viciously again?

Not sure if he'd want to come to us right now...

However, he wasn't happy at PSG for not informing him of our interest in the closing stages of the transfer window.

I'm a fan of him, and if we could somehow pull this off (given our current status) that would be incredible.

Him and Stones have to be priorities in the summer, if not January.

Not sure if he'd want to come to us right now...

However, he wasn't happy at PSG for not informing him of our interest in the closing stages of the transfer window.

I'm a fan of him, and if we could somehow pull this off (given our current status) that would be incredible.

Him and Stones have to be priorities in the summer, if not January.

do you actually think that even 5% of our current predicament comes from the CB positions?

we should be looking to getting a proper fullback. a proper left back.

shift azpi to the right, buy someone like ricardo rodriguez.

i can literally bet everything i have on the fact that stones/marquinhos/hummels/silva/kompany, no one would have made much of a difference to our current problems.

do you actually think that even 5% of our current predicament comes from the CB positions?

we should be looking to getting a proper fullback. a proper left back.

shift azpi to the right, buy someone like ricardo rodriguez.

i can literally bet everything i have on the fact that stones/marquinhos/hummels/silva/kompany, no one would have made much of a difference to our current problems.

He can play rb aswell which has been a major source of our issues this season.

Same thing applies to Stones, their both capable RBs.

Baba should be given the keys to that LB role, but that currently won't happen. Either of these players would have helped.

Baba should be given the keys to that LB role, but that currently won't happen. Either of these players would have helped.

they would be an upgrade to the current situation, but i am tired of makeshift defenders.

just buy a bloody proper LB. no more azpi on the left.

Forget Marquinhos and Stones. Mustafi is our man. Believe that. He's German.

Forget Marquinhos and Stones. Mustafi is our man. Believe that. He's German.

Heard of him, never seen a min of him in action. There's only so much football a man can watch.

Stones is the man. He's English. A Ball playing CB. Looks like Cahill. Oh and did I mention he's English?

they would be an upgrade to the current situation, but i am tired of makeshift defenders.

just buy a bloody proper LB. no more azpi on the left.

But on a larger note, I wonder if we'll ever move Azpi to RB? (After this season). our future back-line looks foggy at the moment, because it depends heavily on who'll be in charge come January, and next Summer.

I'm incredibly naive to his ability. Is it true that he is an athletic but aggressive defender?

Heard of him, never seen a min of him in action. There's only so much football a man can watch.

Stones is the man. He's English. A Ball playing CB. Looks like Cahill. Oh and did I mention he's English?

But on a larger note, I wonder if we'll ever move Azpi to RB? (After this season). our future back-line looks foggy at the moment, because it depends heavily on who'll be in charge come January, and next Summer.

Mustafi from my knowledge trained in Everton for a long time. He also has experience in the Serie A and La Liga. I currently plays for Valencia and is a World Cup winner.

Stones is a boy for me. Still learning his trade. Chelsea needs someone who can take responsibility now, a rock. I can't help but feel Stones would need time to become that player, like Smalling did for example. Same goes for Zouma and he's already here.

Mustafi has it all. Pace, strength, aggression, strong in the air. He can score a goal and even has experience at fullback. And as a bonus he's a personality. I was wondering how he'd cope without Otamendi but he took over and I'm not surprised. Already has experience in two leagues (Serie A and La Liga). He managed to to wriggle himself in the German first XI during the World Cup but was unfortunate to get injured and miss the rest of the tournament. But he played a part in the World Cup win.

And his name is Shkodran. I mean, come on. Shkodran. Sounds like a Eastern-European half-human/half-android super soldier from the future.

• 4 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You