Liuxas

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true mate and hes young aswell

i'd say , he'd be alright next to zouma

i found this quote on wikipedia

On signing for Roma, Marquinhos described himself as a quick player with a good sense of position who knew how to impose himself on a game. He named his new teammate Silva as his role model.[9] In March 2015, Marquinhos told FourFourTwo that despite his average height, he compensated with honing his strength and timing, attributes he learnt from PSG assistant manager Claude Makélélé.[42] He praised manager Laurent Blanc, a former defender himself, for encouraging the PSG defenders to attack in set pieces and teaching them the correct positioning in that situation.[20]

In January 2014, Marquinhos was named by British newspaper The Observer as one of the ten most promising young players in Europe. They wrote "He has the temperament to remain undaunted, the talent to succeed, and could benefit from playing alongside his club team-mate, Thiago Silva, with whom he enjoys a solid understanding at wealthy Paris Saint-Germain".[43]

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

12715743_10205956877589544_7708940557089

Whatever it takes? I suppose tabling an opening bid of 15 million pounds with the final bid eventually rising to 20 million constitutes a "whatever it takes" stance.  Just remember not to do it on the last day of the summer transfer window as we supposedly did just that last summer.  Hey, the Board can always sign a Papy and a Hector then (even if it's on deadline day) and the bean counters would be mighty pleased that future profits are locked in as the loan fees and eventual sell-on transfer fees will out weight the transfer layout.

12 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Barca have wanted plenty of CB's in recent memory, but failed to sign any. They're more interested in attackers

I like the look of José Giménez has a cb?? Do u rate him mate ??

Barca have wanted plenty of CB's in recent memory, but failed to sign any. They're more interested in attackers

I like the look of José Giménez has a cb?? Do u rate him mate ??

Promising player that has been solid with his fellow countryman (Godin) at Atletico. I'm unsure how he would cope without him alongside, but I definitely think he has the potential to be among the best CB's. Having said all that, I doubt Atletico would part with him cheaply.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

He wants out.

He can play with the ball.

Man City go for Laporte.

Barca are squint.

Chelsea need a defender.

It has to be at least damn close of happening.

I'll believe it when I see it happening.

Minimum 30 million pound price tag.

i only expect Scott Dann another Cahill average clone to be bought just because he is cheap.

18 minutes ago, the wes said:

we are linked with Scott Dann today do u rate  him????

Haven't seen him much , but it would be a lame buy , and a set back in terms of rebuilding and competing

11 hours ago, the wes said:

we are linked with Scott Dann today do u rate  him????

I would put Cahill ahead of him.

I can see Scott Dann coming to the Bridge solely as a Emenalo signing just because he's home-grown and CHEAP.

Goes to show the unrealistic ambitions of the club in trying to spend less than Watford and Palace.

6 hours ago, bellion said:

I would put Cahill ahead of him.

I can see Scott Dann coming to the Bridge solely as a Emenalo signing just because he's home-grown and CHEAP.

Goes to show the unrealistic ambitions of the club in trying to spend less than Watford and Palace.

You continue to have constant go at the board but why you're ignoring fact that they're paying the biggest wages in the league ? Not so cheap, right ?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You