Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players must want Mourinho to be sacked, bunch of morons, it's always the coach that pays, Mou has brought this upon himself really. Roman must be thinking what course of action to take right now. Every goddamn time we have this kind of slump a manager gets sacked, do the players get together and say to each other: Hey lets play tomtite and get the coach sacked, we are bored. We are a joke at the moment, it's not funny anymore, how the mighty have fallen, Jesus Christ :/

Why would they want him sacked?

Is it because:

- He never picks on form

- He only wants players to defend

- he cannot integrate youth

- He doesn't take any criticism

- It's always everyone else's fault

- He bullies the medical team

I hope the players succeed 3-1 now!

I think Jose will be gone before Remy mate

And after today - I will be glad

He is such a fucking bellend - playing Ivanovic - he deserves the sack for that level of stupidity

Why don't you send your CV to Roman then. Love how everyone here think they know better than a football manager, ignoring the fact that its Jose Mourinho.