Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Our midfield is crying out for Ramires, some with pace who can track runners from midfield. Ok he is not very creative but he will get into the box and can run all day in midfield. I know everyone is criticasing our defence but look at our lack of pace once we are caught up field.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's better to wait until May.

I trust our team, now, in September, October, November ... and all the year.

We can not be catastrophic after four games.

I always admire your optimism when time gets tough my friend.

As for the match, i expect a response from the players and if it doesn't materialise I expect mass droppings for the Arsenal game (which I'm looking forward to, i'm going)

By the way, this weekend was very bad for the big teams in general. MU beaten by Swans, Liverpool beaten by WHU, Arsenal just scraping a win with a lucky deflected goal against 10 man Newcastle who were without Mitrovic for 80 minutes. Only City look convincing at the moment really. In fact all the big teams have beenwinning/drawing unconvincingly, if at all. Arsenal's form is only slightly better than ours. Maybe this may end up a good cup season.

I might go to the walsall away game actually. Who's going?

I think it's better to wait until May.

I trust our team, now, in September, October, November ... and all the year.

We can not be catastrophic after four games.

I always admire your optimism when time gets tough my friend.

As for the match, i expect a response from the players and if it doesn't materialise I expect mass droppings for the Arsenal game (which I'm looking forward to, i'm going)

By the way, this weekend was very bad for the big teams in general. MU beaten by Swans, Liverpool beaten by WHU, Arsenal just scraping a win with a lucky deflected goal against 10 man Newcastle who were without Mitrovic for 80 minutes. Only City look convincing at the moment really. In fact all the big teams have beenwinning/drawing unconvincingly, if at all. Arsenal's form is only slightly better than ours. Maybe this may end up a good cup season.

I might go to the walsall away game actually. Who's going?

The worst part is, we haven't even experienced our annual winter slump yet...

BREAKING NEWS: Martinez mulling to change his name to start with "P".

Any suggestions?

haha Partinez sounds good because it will be PARTY-Nez once they've crushed us...

giphy.gif

It will most probably be the usual, we'll sit around for 70-80 minutes failing to create a single chance while the opposition dissects our defence like a surgeon on the operation table.

Then we'll finally wake up for 10-20 minutes - it'll be the usual "Too little too late"

This can potentially be a game that will affect our whole season. Win this and we are back in business, lose this... I don't want to even begin thinking about it. I think that our main problem is confidence, we need that one nice win to get us going. It will come eventually but I hope sooner than later.

Mourinho has to drop some of his over appreciated players such as Fabregas, Ivanovic and maybe even Willian. It's just unacceptable the fact that we look the way we do and every player still manages to keep his place in the starting XI... The first two I mentioned just have to go, don't care who plays instead.

I would like to see a new formation, maybe go with two upfront, I liked the way we played with both Diego and Falcao, maybe even start Remy to give Costa a wake up call. I am glad Terry is back for this one, we really need his organization and physical presence to face Lukaku and Kone who started the season in great fashion. Hope to see Baba on the left and Azpi on the right, Cahill in the centre and I hope he can play the way he did against Palace (wea great, really doesn't get credit here sometimes).

Overall I think we can get a result there but it depends on the way we will be mentally fit for this one. We have the players, we have the manager and also the right one to walk us out of the difficult place we are in at the moment, we just need one good match (or an in form Eden Hazard

:D).

Come on Chels!

You will never see anything from Costa the way he is deployed now.

He is not the speedy nippy type.

He wants to be up front and someone to give him the final pass. That way he is a killer.

I 've seen one such player who could not even play football when outside the box. But he had a fleet of Toyotas (!), the prize for becoming first scorer.

I´ve been watching this newcastle fan review from quite sometime, and I think he tends to do good anylisis.

What do you think about his analysis on how we´ve been playing? For me, his analysis seems to be spot on for not only against crystal palace, but the other matches as well.

Chelsea analysis from 4:35 to 6:35

WTH Gif is that?

And it shouldn't be Partinez. Should be Cuntinez.

Partinez cos it's gonna be PARTY-Nez after he's crushed us ;p. Why Cuntinez I really enjoy listening to him?

Someone posted it here before and I saved it cos I'm a major Harry Potter fan (I read the whole series every summer) and I felt this was the perfect time to unleash it!

I wonder if we could see this team:

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry © - Rahman

Ramires - Matic

Pedro - Willian - Kenedy

Falcao

Then we can have RLC, Oscar and Hazard come off the bench in the game, should things be going well.

Hazard off the bench? Willian at no.10? I would rather start with RLC over Ramires.... Also how come you're dropping Costa?

Partinez cos it's gonna be PARTY-Nez after he's crushed us ;p. Why Cuntinez I really enjoy listening to him?

Someone posted it here before and I saved it cos I'm a major Harry Potter fan (I read the whole series every summer) and I felt this was the perfect time to unleash it!

I wonder who posted that gif though [emoji41][emoji16]

They have sung it more times in the past than us tbh..

Queen released the song in 1977.since then Chelsea have been league champions of England 4 times.Everton 2. So no they haven't :)

Even going back as far as post World War 2 we have been league champions of England 5 times to their 4. they haven't won a trophy ,not even a domestic cup for 20 years.

Sunderland have been champions of England more times than us but haven't been champions since 1936 and Villa have been champions more times but only once in the last 105 years. Only scousers hold onto such ancient history to think they are still bigger than us.