Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and the players we have on pitch have performed so beautifully well. We are so good at buying good youngsters and turning them into shit, sell them for pittance and few years later bitch about how we wasted them.

If my memory serves me right he was good when he came in and played with the youth team. Sending him on pointless loan to useless teams won't make him a better player. You either need a good manager or good team when you are sending players on loan. loan period at Eintracht Frankfurt doesn't count for shit. I am just desperate to see some change that will inspire the way we play, I know that won't remotely happen

1. He hasn't played in PL that much.

2. JM will never play him

3. Not sure if he is even training with the team.

I don't see why we shouldn't play 4-4-2 ?

We don't have a great defense that can play a high line.Midfielders should do the heavy lifting. the rb/lb shouldn't move up to attack, given how sloppy Ivanovic is.

Besides its not like we are playing fluidly with 4-3-3.

Why Piazon? Why not actually get someone talented from our youth team like Musonda or Boga... Piazon makes no sense at all.

Oh and the players we have on pitch have performed so beautifully well. We are so good at buying good youngsters and turning them into shit, sell them for pittance and few years later bitch about how we wasted them.

If my memory serves me right he was good when he came in and played with the youth team. Sending him on pointless loan to useless teams won't make him a better player. You either need a good manager or good team when you are sending players on loan. loan period at Eintracht Frankfurt doesn't count for shit. I am just desperate to see some change that will inspire the way we play, I know that won't remotely happen

1. He hasn't played in PL that much.

2. JM will never play him

3. Not sure if he is even training with the team.

I don't see why we shouldn't play 4-4-2 ?

We don't have a great defense that can play a high line.Midfielders should do the heavy lifting. the rb/lb shouldn't move up to attack, given how sloppy Ivanovic is.

Besides its not like we are playing fluidly with 4-3-3.

1.i watched most of piazon's games at eintracht and he was given ample opportunity. thomas schaaf believed in him like no one else. but he spurned all his chances and was piss poor most of the time. maybe our players are shite but even moses and traore are better players for left wing than piazon. he will never feature for the first team again quite simply because he is not remotedly good enough. You obviously know fuck all about piazon and were just throwing in his name to make a point we got youngsters 10 times better than him who actually might have a future here.

2. we don't play 4-3-3. we play 4-2-3-1 and that's the problem. fabregas can't play in the pivot and matic is in the worst form of his career. 4-4-2 is an completely outdated system. we are leaking goals right and centre and we would expose those by playing 2 man midfield you proposed.

1.i watched most of piazon's games at eintracht and he was given ample opportunity. thomas schaaf believed in him like no one else. but he spurned all his chances and was piss poor most of the time. maybe our players are shite but even moses and traore are better players for left wing than piazon. he will never feature for the first team again quite simply because he is not remotedly good enough. You obviously know fuck all about piazon and were just throwing in his name to make a point we got youngsters 10 times better than him who actually might have a future here.

2. we don't play 4-3-3. we play 4-2-3-1 and that's the problem. fabregas can't play in the pivot and matic is in the worst form of his career. 4-4-2 is an completely outdated system. we are leaking goals right and centre and we would expose those by playing 2 man midfield you proposed.

My bad :P

4-4-2 in more back line formation 4 defenders + 1 midfielder if we can't stop people from attacking with that many defenders then I don't know what will.

With 4-4-2 , the wingers are supposed to cut off threat from the attacking wingers. With 4-4-2 the most damage should come from center which if 4+1 defenders can't ward off then I don't know what else will.

Since I am still learning about formations and the more technical aspect of it please let me know if I got something wrong there ?

Rewatching the game i have come to the conclusion that besides iva our worst performer was matic who let us down on multiple occasions, was completely pedestrain. apart from that zouma-cahill is a problem because, even though both performed ok individually apart from their second goal were zouma let bolasie cross and cahill should either marked someone or at least been on the line, the communication between them is flawed, cahill is not a born leader like jt is.

btw fabregas had 5 shots and should have scored. pedro is actually not that match fit, looked tired in the end. falcao's movement has been better today but it was curious he seemed to stay in midfield after cp second lead. matic should have simply put his foot through the ball when dribbling clear. Hazard was better than on first though. had 2 crosses were people should have been positioned better and actually took on player succesfully on 3 occasion. Willian distribution was inconsistnet, his defending feckless. he took 4 shots, all were shite. should at least hit the target.

My bad :P

4-4-2 in more back line formation 4 defenders + 1 midfielder if we can't stop people from attacking with that many defenders then I don't know what will.

With 4-4-2 , the wingers are supposed to cut off threat from the attacking wingers. With 4-4-2 the most damage should come from center which if 4+1 defenders can't ward off then I don't know what else will.

Since I am still learning about formations and the more technical aspect of it please let me know if I got something wrong there ?

you obviously got no clue about tactics. actually 4 defenders + 1 defensive midfielder is exactly the same number of defensive outfield players we got in a 4-2-3-1 anyway. at the same time all our ams track back. in a 4-4-2 strikers usually don't track back so that would leave us even more exposed. 4+1 defenders is not exactly a defensive wall. Bare minimum of defensive emergence actually. usually a 4-4-2 gets played with 2 dms so a 4+2 defenders if you will. but that system lacks creativity, is far too rigid and gets found out easily.

you obviously got no clue about tactics. actually 4 defenders + 1 defensive midfielder is exactly the same number of defensive outfield players we got in a 4-2-3-1 anyway. at the same time all our ams track back. in a 4-4-2 strikers usually don't track back so that would leave us even more exposed. 4+1 defenders is not exactly a defensive wall. Bare minimum of defensive emergence actually. usually a 4-4-2 gets played with 2 dms so a 4+2 defenders if you will. but that system lacks creativity, is far too rigid and gets found out easily.

Ha thank you! I stand corrected.

But why is 4+1 defensive emergency ? If I recall correctly few years back we used to have JT + Ricky(RB) + Iva + Cole(LB) in the back 4 and Michael Essien we were pretty solid in our defense, correct ?

We should go full Brendan and play 3-4-3 :ph34r:

Tb

Dave-Zouma-Baba

Matic

Willian-Ramires

Oscar

Pedro-Costa-Hazard

Our defence is useless anyway atm, might as well not be there :D

As much as I agree that our defense is crappy I am not sure having a full attack the way we are playing would help either.

For all I care stop conceding goals and we will be golden :)