Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play good football, thats the only way we can get back from this slump. Everyone knows our tactics we need to change it play differently.

FFS give the guys who are not up for it rest!

my starting 11

-------------Tibo-----------------

-Azpi-Zouma-Cahill--Baba-

-----Pedro--Matic-RLC-Piazon----

--------Costa--Kenedy-----

Play good football, thats the only way we can get back from this slump. Everyone knows our tactics we need to change it play differently.

FFS give the guys who are not up for it rest!

my starting 11

-------------Tibo-----------------

-Azpi-Zouma-Cahill--Baba-

-----Pedro--Matic-RLC-Piazon----

--------Costa--Kenedy-----

You are aware that Piazon is the most average player under the sun? Even our fucked up squad has like a 20 better options for the left flank than piazon. I wonder he is still around here. probably playing in the 2nd team cos he is so shit we could not find a buyer or loan club.

An a different note, is this a 4-4-2? are you sam allardyce in disguise? Maybe we should play a libero, too.

Didn't we also play Everton after the first international break in 2013/14? Conceded the goal from a comical defending and lost 1-0, despite dominating the match otherwise.

not gonna happen this time. we will at least leak two goals but i dunno how many we will score.

Didn't we also play Everton after the first international break in 2013/14? Conceded the goal from a comical defending and lost 1-0, despite dominating the match otherwise.

I'm slightly brain damaged..i don't remember stuff like what order they come in just a collection of random memories :)

Especially when it's against teams we play every year.

We HAVE to beat these lot. I won't have Martinez's idiot self being smug about a draw or a victory.

Ivanovic HAS to be dropped Jose, please. I would drop Cesc as well. We need our leader at the back back also. My team:

Courtois

Azpi- Zouma - JT - Baba

Matic - RLC

Pedro - Hazard - Kenedy

Costa

Won't happen though. Ivanovic and Cesc are certain to start.

You are aware that Piazon is the most average player under the sun? Even our fucked up squad has like a 20 better options for the left flank than piazon. I wonder he is still around here. probably playing in the 2nd team cos he is so shit we could not find a buyer or loan club.

An a different note, is this a 4-4-2? are you sam allardyce in disguise? Maybe we should play a libero, too.

Oh and the players we have on pitch have performed so beautifully well. We are so good at buying good youngsters and turning them into shit, sell them for pittance and few years later bitch about how we wasted them.

If my memory serves me right he was good when he came in and played with the youth team. Sending him on pointless loan to useless teams won't make him a better player. You either need a good manager or good team when you are sending players on loan. loan period at Eintracht Frankfurt doesn't count for shit. I am just desperate to see some change that will inspire the way we play, I know that won't remotely happen

1. He hasn't played in PL that much.

2. JM will never play him

3. Not sure if he is even training with the team.

I don't see why we shouldn't play 4-4-2 ?

We don't have a great defense that can play a high line.Midfielders should do the heavy lifting. the rb/lb shouldn't move up to attack, given how sloppy Ivanovic is.

Besides its not like we are playing fluidly with 4-3-3.