Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll beat Everton if we get Pogba and Stones (But that's a BIG IF).

And if Ivanovic starts, yep I agree with your first scoreline.

Lucky for us, Everton haven't been playing with much width so far this season. Cleverley, Kone and Barkley have been their three behind the striker so fingers crossed that Ivanovic can cope.

However if Mirallas starts or they get Yarmolenko, we could have a few problems.

Lucky for us, Everton haven't been playing with much width so far this season. Cleverley, Kone and Barkley have been their three behind the striker so fingers crossed that Ivanovic can cope.

However if Mirallas starts or they get Yarmolenko, we could have a few problems.

Opposition playing with width is not only the problem for us. Even simple passing movement is enough to cause us trouble and they ran us ragged, especially our midfield, that way in the last season's corresponding match.

we need to change the way we play or Martinez will walk all over us.

Just imagine Stones blocking our attackers out, Lukaku scoring a hatrick and the worst part this doesn't even sound close to crazy I can actually imagine this happening :cry:

If we are going to lose may I suggest playing Piazon ? Bring some uncertainty,

You know that Martinez can change tactics? They know Ivanovic's side is like a door open behind our defense, so they will exploit it as much they can.

Of course. But they're not exactly blessed with lots of wide players are they? Where as the teams that we've played so far all have lots of good ones.

Of course. But they're not exactly blessed with lots of wide players are they? Where as the teams that we've played so far all have lots of good ones.

Lmao. They have two of the best dribblers in the League with Deulofeu & Mirallas.

Mirallas and Barkley to target ivanovic, bombard crosses till they score.

They'll press fabregas so that he loses the ball under pressure.

These are two things I know will happen for sure. What I don't know is if hazard will be awake, or Oscar replaces willian. Because that's what we desperately need to respond to the obvious weakness on our right side.

Lmao. They have two of the best dribblers in the League with Deulofeu & Mirallas.

Deulofeu has played five minutes in total this season. Mirallas was an unused substitute in their last two games. Kone is being preferred wide to them two. I think what we've faced already is tougher.

However, Cleverley looks like he's picked up a bad one today, so Mirallas may come back in.

predictions:

same team as today

we pass the ball around between our defenders and midfielders

we get to final third and look clueless, Everton target Ivan's side getting past him easily and cause havoc

The recipe for success against us is very easy - get at Ivanovic, cross into the box, score. Rinse and repeat.