Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone still want to dispute the view that we do not rehearse ANY attacking play in training? It doesn't seem to matter what four players we play in the attacking positions, they all end up looking clueless in the final-third.

Where do I start? Just awful. So many people got their wish of seeing a Zouma and Terry pairing and both were shocking. Terry could not deal with Lukaku's hold up play. Zouma's positioning was poor and technically is a joke. A couple times in the first half, a more composed defender like Cahill or Stones would have kept possession. What did he do? Boot it in the stands. He has a good leap but he really needs to learn to position himself as a CB. Where was he for the first goal? No where. was absolutely poor. Second half, when Kone tried to play in Lukaku I think it was but then we got away with it, his positioning was poor as picked up on the commentators. He showed nothing to convince me that he should take Cahill's place in the team.

Azpi was poor as well. Kone constantly bullied him in the first half and second half he was done time and time out again with pace and battled out physically. He got forward once in the game where he shot and was deflected and that is about it. The lack of offensive play from our FB is just poor and it sets us back. Terry had no dominance in the game at all.

We were second best to every ball. Stones and Jagielka had a field day up against Costa who was awful again and preferred to get into petty fights and squabbles once again. He lost every ball in the air and every one on one he tried he failed. Fabregas was invisible once again. Hazard just is not himself. Pedro did a few nice turns and tricks but not enough cutting edge. We were outplayed. Barkley just ran through our team and dominated the game. We lack someone who has the physical presence that he does and that is why we are bullied throughout the game. It is like we are emulating Arsenal. No real physical players. Can't believe we have 4 points from 5 games.

If I was Wenger I would literall play Sanchez, Ozil, Chamberlain and Walcott lining up against us. Our defence just cannot handle movement and pace and boy I am worried. I feel like a lot of the players, Mourinho is losing his passion as well. Probably will be 11 points behind City and what are fighting for? Top 4. Too much shame for Mourinho.

Matic was the only one who comes in for credit. Not for the goal but he was the only one who got stuck in, won some tackles and showed a physical presence. Everyone else was awful.

Oh and for Stones, what a top defender. Can see what the hype is about and why Everton were so resistent to sell. Totally dominant in the air and on the ball. Brilliant defender.

And new players we buy are still not in the squad. If there was even a small glimmer they may play they would be in the team, but no Baba again suggests it's the same fucking ones who get the nod no matter how bad they play.

I wonder what Jose told Kenedy for him to look such a changed player after the international break..

"Listen kid, forget whatever they taught you in Brazil.. Attacking is what our opponents do, got it?"

Time?? What time? We have been dead since january, how much time? To do what? Try remedies he tries over and over even if it doesnt work?

The magic has gone, face it. The players gave up, KO José.

You've been brained washed by the media. What happened after January is normal for any team. Yes, we were not as exciting but we had good quality to kill of the teams and the games.

You're a fool if you think Man City can play this kind of football until the end of the season. It will come the time when they start to struggle a bit as well (maybe not as bad as us).

bego - decent. could not do anything for any of the goals.

iva - hahaahahhahahahahahahah

zouma/JT - poor. got owned by lukaku multiple times.

azpi - decent performance.

matic - only bright spot

mikel - poor in covering spaces. but if you have iva and cesc in the team, you have tooooo much space to cover.

cesc - hhahahahahhaahahhahaha

hazard - hahahahahahahahhaahhaha

pedro - good movement. but the poor guy would be thinking what a massive mistake he has made.

costa - he is better than lukaku? really? i remember in a comparion of 2004vs2014, alot of people had said that he was better than DD. really? he is not good enough to lace DD's boots. no aerial presence. shit link up play. cant take a shot if his life depended on it.

subs -

kenedy - shite.

falcao - that one pass to iva in a counter was brilliant. except for that shite.

willian - shite.