Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other thread got locked so I couldn't respond.

You asked for change, so give him time to make the changes.

Time?? What time? We have been dead since january, how much time? To do what? Try remedies he tries over and over even if it doesnt work?

The magic has gone, face it. The players gave up, KO José.

Everyone has said everything else.

But I remember a time when us winning a corner was a real threat...13 fucking corners was it? Did we get anything on target from it? I don't fucking think so.

Specifically, where was the magical Ivanovic for those corners José? Isn't that one of the main reason he's in the team? The reasons for the man being in the team have dwindled to absolutely nothing. Ivanovic will be Mourinho's downfall if he continues down this road. It is impossible for the the defence to calm or improve with such a liability in the team.

The other thread got locked so I couldn't respond.

You asked for change, so give him time to make the changes.

He's had since the close of last season? How much more time does he need?

When we're relegated? Maybe that's what we need a spell back in the Championship???

Anybody who doesn't think our current form makes us relegation candidates is deluded and I cannot see things improving

I really wish I had your optimism - and I really hope you are proved right and me wrong - but I just cannot see it and that's why I'm angry and pissed off.

We have a one trick manager - he isn't the greatest, he's just a pig headed stubborn twat!