Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm genuinely expecting a defeat.

I think we will beat Arsenal but that will by no means mean the struggle over.

Arsenal have a massive inferiority complex with us, even if you look at the Shield I know they won but everyone else has been creating chances at will against us and they barely really created anything.

Glad I didn't wake up for this :D

more defeats like these and I won't feel guilty for sleeping till 9am on a saturday/sunday morning.

I am kind of sick listening to Mourinho saying "we player better","we deserved better","we should have won" pathetic! especially when I haven't watched the match and after reading comments on this forum.

the last time chelsea were outta the title race early we won the champions league and the fa cup

Would be nice but the way we are going this season so far we need to turn up the gears else we'll be the first team out of Europe.

wow one more loss and we will be in relegation zone ! never saw that coming. I knew we weren't good enough to defend title never thought we won't be good enough for premier league.

So much for making fun of liverpool and other clubs. They atleast didn't such a horrible start in ages.

Our club is getting lousy claiming we never buy bad players *sighs*.

We wasted the transfer window and didn't address any of our main concerns going into this season. All the ruthless selling of good players is coming back to bite us.

No motivation, no urgency, no fighting spirit! No one in the pitch willing to put up a fight.

Jose has handed the best gift of all for giving the title to Mancs early season now they focus on winning the CL and other trophies from now on....

Fuck Ivanovic, Costa Fabregas, Cahill and (Terry partially) for being horse shit so far....

Im getting sick of Jose TBH his antics and tactics are well being worn out for some time now i think its time for him to change club again....i love him BTW but it seems he lost it this time.... (Maybe he's into this GQ Men shit awards and stuff now and he wants to continue on show biz and probably he got some body and look for it to succeed....)

Costa too he has nothing to offer any more he cant even bully any body anymore let alone get back to his scoring spree.... i'm getting sick of him

The season is officially over for us now and dont even think of focusing UCL cos its way out of our league but look at bright side

Bye till next season.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to watching the club in the Championship. We'll see how many people stick around on TC too!

Even missing out on the top 4 will see a small exodus I think.

We may see a few familiar names over on Blue Moon. :lol:

Diabolical defense!

12 Goals conceded so far this season even worse than shitty shit sunderland...

Lets thank Jose for setting another marvelous record for shitiest defensive line this season.

I expect Sunderland to overtake us in low GD when they play tomorrow...still, bad company to keep.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to watching the club in the Championship. We'll see how many people stick around on TC too!

Hell, it'll make that season ticket I was dreaming of easier and cheaper to get hold of!

Afaik I think Cahill-Terry is not the immediate problem with the defense. Iva ruining defensive shape and Matic being more out of form and looking quite like Mikel atm.

Not to put pressure on Oscar, but I expect our form to improve upon his return.

And after what JM has done for this club, personally I will never call for his head - if there's any man up to the task of managing us, it'll be him, and I think he's working things out.

I'm going to Arsenal at home, hopefully we can relaunch our season by giving them a good kicking - it'd be the game to do so.

Back from my trip to London... okay where to start... I know!!

WE ARE FUCKING SHIT!!

First of all, JOSE IS STILL PLAYING IVANOVIC AT RIGHT BACK.. EVEN THOUGH IT'S QUITE CLEAR TO US FANS THAT HE IS PLAYING LIKE A CROCKED DONKEY IN A CLOWN SUIT.. it seems that all teams need to do, is play a pacy winger at left midfield, beat Ivanovic, cross the ball in and score! It's starting to become a running gag!

Up until now, I have been supportive of Mourinho because I know he can turn this around, but IF HE PLAYS IVANOVIC NEXT WEEK AND HE IS THE SOLE CULPRIT OF MORE LEAKED GOALS, I'M NOT GOING TO HOLD BACK AT CALLING FOR HIS P45.. I'M GETTING UTTERLY SICK OF IVANOVIC'S LACK OF COMMITMENT IN OUR SQUAD EVERY WEEK!! It's crippling not just the defence, not just the entire team, but the mentality.. the thing that gives us confidence in every game, it's clear for all to see that there's none of that because of the above!

As for the rest of the squad, just nothing! Played like school boys, like they have done so far this season. No flair, no organisation, no creativity, no pace, no leadership.. it seemed as though we were literally all over the fucking place defensively, and Everton throughout the game just slowly picked us off.. defended like warriors (Stones and all that), tired out our attack and finished us off at the end! Just like Man City, just like Palace.

And what pisses me off the most, is that Jose refuses to accept our poor form, as if to say "yeah we're losing games but my tactics are not at fault".. YET HE PLAYS IVANOVIC WHO IS CLEARLY THE WEAKEST OF OUR ENTIRE SQUAD, AND THAT CLUBS CAPITALISE ON THIS WEAKNESS!! How about he just accepts RIGHT NOW... that he is clearly the culprit with some of our tactical setups, substitutions, and starting elevens.

Time to start accepting responsibility Jose.. make changes NOW before the Arsenal game, or just GO!! I'm getting utterly sick of this poor excuse of a team showing the bare minimum, playing like a team battling to even stay in the top flight rather than the top trophies.. while we're still wearing the champions sashes on our shirts!!

It's clear for all of us to see, this is the worst start to a Premier League season we have witnessed in years! This looks like the beginning of "The Fall Of The Roman Empire", and I'm starting to become sick of that thought! What the fuck is happening to my beloved Chelsea!?

P.S: I voted Matic as MOTM because he scored!

Rant over!! *Takes deep breath and breathes out* .. please be gentle.. I've had a shit day, I've been walking a lot, I'm tired, and I've been waiting to write this rant ALL day!!

Back from my trip to London... okay where to start... I know!!
WE ARE FUCKING SHIT!!
First of all, JOSE IS STILL PLAYING IVANOVIC AT RIGHT BACK.. EVEN THOUGH IT'S QUITE CLEAR TO US FANS THAT HE IS PLAYING LIKE A CROCKED DONKEY IN A CLOWN SUIT.. it seems that all teams need to do, is play a pacy winger at left midfield, beat Ivanovic, cross the ball in and score! It's starting to become a running gag!
Up until now, I have been supportive of Mourinho because I know he can turn this around, but IF HE PLAYS IVANOVIC NEXT WEEK AND HE IS THE SOLE CULPRIT OF MORE LEAKED GOALS, I'M NOT GOING TO HOLD BACK AT CALLING FOR HIS P45.. I'M GETTING UTTERLY SICK OF IVANOVIC'S LACK OF COMMITMENT IN OUR SQUAD EVERY WEEK!! It's crippling not just the defence, not just the entire team, but the mentality.. the thing that gives us confidence in every game, it's clear for all to see that there's none of that because of the above!
As for the rest of the squad, just nothing! Played like school boys, like they have done so far this season. No flair, no organisation, no creativity, no pace, no leadership.. it seemed as though we were literally all over the fucking place defensively, and Everton throughout the game just slowly picked us off.. defended like warriors (Stones and all that), tired out our attack and finished us off at the end! Just like Man City, just like Palace.
And what pisses me off the most, is that Jose refuses to accept our poor form, as if to say "yeah we're losing games but it's not the management's fault".. YET HE PLAYS IVANOVIC WHO IS CLEARLY THE WEAKEST OF OUR ENTIRE SQUAD!! How about he just accepts RIGHT NOW... that he is clearly at fault with some of our tactical setups, substitutions, and starting elevens.
Time to start accepting responsibility Jose.. make changes NOW before the Arsenal game, or just GO!! I'm getting utterly sick of this poor excuse of a team showing the bare minimum, playing like a team battling to even stay in the top flight rather than the top trophies.. while we're still wearing the champions sashes on our shirts!!
It's clear for all of us to see, this is the worst start to a Premier League season we have witnessed in years! This looks like the beginning of "The Fall Of The Roman Empire", and I'm starting to become sick of that thought! What the fuck is happening to my beloved Chelsea!?
P.S: I voted Matic as MOTM because he scored!
Rant over!! *Takes deep breath and breathes out* .. please be gentle.. I've had a shit day, I've been walking a lot, I'm tired, and I've been waiting to write this rant ALL day!!

To be honest mate, Fabregas isn't on form at the moment and he was our weak leak last week. Him and Ivanovic need a rest and more training. But we didn't buy a defender which we all knew we needed we did try two players but didn't get anywhere. That's our weak link we used to have the best defence in europe.