Aymen Abdennour

Chelsea4

Who has actually since this chap play consistently who can tell me abit about him.

No BS please.

His style is similar to Luiz and Stones. Proactive and very good at bringing the ball forward, type of CB you need if you want to build your attack from the back.

Just like Cahill can be very passive, Abdennour can be extremely aggressive. He is a an excellent defender, i don't think we can do better in the current market.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gone with the wind.

I really hope that our enquiry and last ditch attempt to get him was just a ploy by some intermediary figure to get this Valencia move over the line. Can't believe that we could waste 6 weeks chasing after Stones and realise 4 days before deadline day that there are other CBs.

He says we had a plane waiting to pick him up and take him to London but he preferred Valencia's offer.

Link (in French): http://www.mosaiquefm.net/fr/index/a/ActuDetail/Element/56661-abdennour-l-avion-de-chelsea-m-attendait-a-l-aeroport-mais-j-ai-choisi-valence

Sounds like a typical 'Chelsea Hijack' at the last minute, until it didnt work.

In general, i think Mourinho went to this summer wanting only Varane, and if not him so Stones, as the "Ultimate Future CB". Then the season started and he saw his defense is shambolic, in present.

IMO thats the reason to those late tries for Abdennour, Marqinuos, maybe Garay.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You