Aymen Abdennour

Chelsea4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you see it´s confirmed? It doesn´t seem to have been announced or anything where I´ve been searching.

I´ve seen rumours but nothing official yet.

Many spanish media.. Chelsea prefer Garay to Abdennour IMO

Would be an amazing signing. Fast, strong, good with the ball, proven on the elite, and on his best age to become a TOP CB and for a very good price. Fuck Everton. Bring here this guy.

Abdennour to valencia deal done . We missed abdennour while we were chasing fucking Stones.It's too late. fool board.

Valencia just signed Aderlan Santos from Braga. So I don't think they are really interested in Abdennour.

He would fit la liga giants or munich moreso than here...

However, he's still a lot better than Stones... Should of just kept David Luiz if we were going to pay the moon and the sun for Stones. David Luiz is the only player I regret selling...

He'd have been a terrific signing especially for the rumoured fee but unfortunately he's signed a 5-year contract with Valencia for £15m. Peanuts considering the absurd fees going on around these days, Monaco's defence last season was impenetrable (best record in France and allowed only 5 goals in 10 Champions League matches). Here's me hoping Jose, with the help of Jorge Mendes, can hijack this deal, but I think it's too late now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You