Ezequiel Garay

Marvin123

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just get Abdennour now. Wont cost alot, good age and quite great defender. His CL performances were amazing.

so now 30m euros is not a lot :ph34r: should have got Otamendi for £30m when we got the chance, don't understand why we fucked around with the best defender in la liga last season.

so now 30m euros is not a lot :ph34r: should have got Otamendi for £30m when we got the chance, don't understand why we fucked around with the best defender in la liga last season.

Valencia is rumoured to get him for 25m euros...that compared to Stones 50-60m euros is brilliant deal. Abdennour is probably best CB still available now. I certainly rate him above Garay. But then again, i only saw CL games from both.

I only know he plays for tunisia and monaco. how good is he?

Imo he was last year the second best defender in the ligue 1 after silva and was really great.

He radiates a sense of calm and his really strong. Also his heading abilities are good also on one on one he is great. But he is not a ball playing defender like stones.. more a destructor.

Also he was a little bit injury prone last year.

Im not quite sure if hes good enough for cfc as a full starter but he available for 20 m euros, while garay would cost us at least like 30-35 m euros. He would be surely a great back at least.

I knew him since he played in germanY when he used to play for bremen. I think he came directly from africa and was used as Left Back where he played sooo shit..because it wasnt his position. But the silly bremen coach never let him play as cb where his strenght are.. i can remember when he was bood so hard from the bremen fans... I never thought that he could make it to a cl club like monaco, but he imprived a lot in toulouse in a calm surrounding.

I remember Garay at Benfica, Man United were constantly linked with him.. He was meant to be like the next Thiago Silva wasn't he? At 28, I'm baffled as to how he's an apt replacement for chasing a 21yo Stones.

I remember Garay at Benfica, Man United were constantly linked with him.. He was meant to be like the next Thiago Silva wasn't he? At 28, I'm baffled as to how he's an apt replacement for chasing a 21yo Stones.

desperate times

• 10 months later...

Alessandro Sugoni gave updates on Inter target Ezequiel Garay to Sky Sport 24 and there is competition:

Garay is a player who is liked, you are talking a straight swap in place of Murillo. But Chelsea also need to buy into defence. The Blues would have pointed their radar in the direction of the Zenit defender.”

Source: Sky Sport 24

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You