Ezequiel Garay

Marvin123

I'd rather Heвeн Cубoтић than Ezequiel Marcelo Garay González. Heвeн Cубoтић was beast for Dortmund up until last season. He's also 1 day older than me, which is depressing as fuck.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Stones, but the club needs a plan B.
You know the same people complaining about going for Garay would complain even more if no CB was signed.

Honestly, Garay is an experienced and skilled ball-playing defender. Mou also knows him having trained him before. My main concern is with his lack of pace, I like playing a higher line and a slow CB is always going to make this difficult.
It all comes down to the price, he is going to be 29 soon, and while defenders last longer I would prefer someone around the age of 25-27. If it isnt too expensive I would be quite happy with this purchase.

yea, like many said, should have signed otamendi when going for a stop gap. Anyway. If Garay is cheap and the contract is short term, then ok. He is only meant to be a stop gapafter all. But we really should be doing more long term signings as our cbs are 34, 31, 29 and 21. a 28. Also we need quality in CB not just depth, got enough deadwood there already

I think he`s being used as a fall back option but we will make another bid for Stones and depend on how that goes. we should have atleast shown interest in other CB`s before now to make it less visible to Everton they have what we need so badly.

I think Kalas will make the team next year as a younger version of what Bran offered in the past. a RB/CB role but not so much of a regular starter. I was in the minority when I said Kalas should have been kept in the squad last season and in particular this season. I suspect I wouldn`t be now.

So after having a lot of trouble with balls in behind the defensive line due to Terry's lack of speed, they're moving on to buying the slowest center back in world football?

He's a good player, but not for Chelsea's current system.

Still, I think that's just Chelsea saying "Stones isn't the only player we are looking at"

I think he`s being used as a fall back option but we will make another bid for Stones and depend on how that goes. we should have atleast shown interest in other CB`s before now to make it less visible to Everton they have what we need so badly.

I think Kalas will make the team next year as a younger version of what Bran offered in the past. a RB/CB role but not so much of a regular starter. I was in the minority when I said Kalas should have been kept in the squad last season and in particular this season. I suspect I wouldn`t be now.

snap i agree wif u mate

So after having a lot of trouble with balls in behind the defensive line due to Terry's lack of speed, they're moving on to buying the slowest center back in world football?
He's a good player, but not for Chelsea's current system.
Still, I think that's just Chelsea saying "Stones isn't the only player we are looking at"

i think your rite mate

Garay for #chelsea no المدافع جاراي ل #تشلسي noo اوباه ياعمرييي1f60e.png But Chelsea searching for CEntral defense لكن تشلسي بدأ البحث عن مدافع1f609.png

9 retweets0 favorieten

Di Marzio vs Mohammed Taqi

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You