Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho can fuck off for all i care, he keeps playing Ivan on RB when clearly he is shit, and what the fuck happened to the rest of the team?, did they forget how to play all of a sudden? lol i´m done with this team.

even pedro can't fuckin control a mall anymore. it is not that we were completely poor today. just error prone at the back and wasteful in attack. Palace were just so much better. our team is still decent but every other team in the league has improved whilst we have declined.

Why isn't anyone talking about the home crowd? The place is like a graveyard. You can't expect the team to be motivated when all the fans are sitting there loudly silent. Besides that, Ivanovic has been a liability since last season. Most people on this board had unlimited blinf loyalty to Mou and didn't give a damn when some of us were shouting for Filipe to displace him. It's been haunting us since at least the defeat to Tottenham..

Seriously dude?

That was so last year :)

The team are playing shit, the manager has lost the plot and the fans have to be happy?

I'm fucking furious - this was on the cards and we have done nothing to sort it.

I don't see Mourinho here for much longer

The players don't seem to give a fuck on the pitch and they are probably just as sick of his bullshit as I am.

The guy has lost it and now he's dragging CFC down.

One person won't allow that to happen - expect the 'Bear' to wake up and start making noises...

We can blame the xfers all we want - simple fact is - we should not have started Ivanovic, we probably shouldn't have sold Luis either.

I'm glad my stream packed up.

I aint gonna let this ruin my holiday - but my days of wanting to watch us play are well and truly over - we can't string passes together - look disjointed

I think I will turn into a fan who occasionally checks results. Unless something drastic changes in the next few weeks - this season is a bust