Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Chelsea at the moment is like getting an injection..

..It may seem painful at first, but it'll be over before you know it!

Willian and Fabregas are our big weaknesses in midfield going forward, Willian is too greedy going for a shot and he is absolutely abysmal at it, while Fabregas alongside Matic is makeshift, in that it's confusing to judge if he's there to offer support going forward, or if he's supposed to help Matic. His stamina simply cannot work both of those jobs at one time. He needs to be played more forward, and maybe have Ramires playing with Matic in the middle, because he boasts all that stamina! Fabregas, compared to Ramires is as slow as they come!

As for Ivanovic.. I'm not kidding when I say, he seriously needs to retire while he is still able! What is there to say about him that hasn't already been said! Watching him is painful to my eyes!

Remember when Oscar was still getting slagged off despite usually assisting or scoring the opening goal last season. Could do with him right about now, Willian is a poor imitation.

Lmao, Oscar is Zidane compared to Willian. Heck, at this rate I'd rather even have Paulo Ferreira.

Reading some comments, I see Oscar is the new Messiah. It's funny, any time we're struggling, there's always some random name thrown out. We need so and so etc. Fact is if Oscar was on the pitch, he done NOTHING. Let's stop deluding ourselves. Our problems are much bigger than one individual player.

Imagine going through the whole season with this woeful performance again...and again. *tears*

It's the same story all over again with Hazard, Willian, Fabregas, Ivanovic and to extent Costa...we are in trouble, I will not be surprised if we end up trophyless this season. Especially if we keep on seeing Ivanovic.

I doubt it. Jose isn't one to suffer fools, no matter how much he likes a player. Ivanovic's days are numbered. Jose is far too good of a manager to let this go much longer. He has to show some loyalty for the guys who won us the league; at some point, he'll sit them down and tell them they are just not good enough and he has a entire club to think about.

Oscar is a poor player period. He's one of the few players who play for a top team that doesn't do anything particularly special. He's average at everything... I would much rather keep Willian in the team.

Eden is sleepwalking thru this game by his standards. And Cesc has all but disappeared...outside of a ball that literally bounced right to his feet. Zouma has been strong so far and Pedro is both extremely talented and hard working. Seems to be a great addition to the squad.