• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Cahill Baba

Matic

Oscar Willian

Pedro Costa Hazard

Bench Bego, Iva, Traore, Mikel, Cesc, Moses, Remy

It would be very unwise to play Cesc in this match against such a fast bunch of players, imo. The defense/midfield will be exposed heavily. Hopefully, Oscar is back.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Cahill Baba

Matic

Oscar Willian

Pedro Costa Hazard

Bench Bego, Iva, Traore, Mikel, Cesc, Moses, Remy

It would be very unwise to play Cesc in this match against such a fast bunch of players, imo. The defense/midfield will be exposed heavily. Hopefully, Oscar is back.

No Falcao / Ramires on the bench?

To be fair it's too early to write Falcao off, considering our offensive line up and the countless chances we produced vs WBA.

As for Ramires, for me he was our best player after Begovic and Zouma against City. Although he's really inconsistent. He'll either give you a solid performance or he'll be the missing link - both in attack and defence.

No Falcao / Ramires on the bench?

To be fair it's too early to write Falcao off, considering our offensive line up and the countless chances we produced vs WBA.

As for Ramires, for me he was our best player after Begovic and Zouma against City. Although he's really inconsistent. He'll either give you a solid performance or he'll be the missing link - both in attack and defence.

Remy deserves his chance. As for Ramires... I just can't stand to watch him play. Such a frustrating player to watch - he knows where to be, just that he can't shoot for shit apart from 1-2 times a season where he pulls off a rocket. Plus it seems that his pace is dropping off, he was getting outrun by Sterling on that right flank on Sunday.

If you added football intelligence to Ramires you would call him Arturo Vidal.

I'll be on holiday for this game anyway, haha. @supporter, which channels show EPL in Spain?

Bolasie against our defense is worrying. So is Cabaye playing balls through and over the top.

Damn, would it be nice to have a mobile CB who's super comfortable on the ball and calm under pressure for a match like this. Someone like John Stones. :)

Dangerous game, very dangerous. Crystal Palace are like the perfect away team, they have quick players in many positions and are a proper counter attacking side. Their away results have proven just how dangerous they are. It'll be tough. We really need to keep a clean sheet, the defence is worrying. I'll go 3-2 again.

Chance of Fabregas being dropped for this is 0 even though it should be certain, that is because he was bought for games like this really and not the big games. Therefore, unless by some miracle Ivanovic is dropped expect the exact same team again maybe with Oscar instead of Willian but if he is just recently back from injury, I doubt Jose will start him.

Basically same team again with Cahill instead of Terry from the start and expect us to win 2-0.

In the unlikely event that Ivanovic doesn't start, i would like to see Hazard given the Captains armband.

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Zouma - Baba

Matic

Cesc - Oscar

Pedro - Costa - Hazard ©

Chelsea 4 Palace 1

Costa x2

Pedro

Oscar