Man of the Match  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People are so ungrateful. God forbid they supported a team that was struggling for survival every season.

Mourinho is shit, Ivan needs to be sold, complain, complain, complain. Bitch and moan. Losses happen, no team is perfect. Fuck, Chelsea just won the title last season, there are fans out there that will never see their team do that. Ever.

I'm not one of them but I know there are supporters out there that went through a lot more hard times with the club than a few losses at the start of the season. If I know my history correctly the 80s weren't kind but people still supported the club. Not many but they were there. I bet they aren't half as wound up as some people about this this. Have a bit of perspective, it isn't that bad. It really, really isn't.

The arrogance and entitlement is unsettling. I'm not telling you guys how to feel about it but just have a little perspective about it.

Courtois and Kenedy the only positives I can think of right now, Pedro was decent, Matic, Cesc, Costa, Hazard, Willian, Iva absolutely dreadful. Mourinho takes the cake though, what is he doing lately

bold prediction:

we will pass the ball around without doing much, once we get to the danger zone Palace easily intercept our ball and start a counterattack down Ivan's side that will result in a good opportunity for them

tee hee hee

We did not have a clue and that is the saddest thing. 8 points behind City and...

Don't forget City are still signing De Bruyne. Let that sink in, while we failed to bring our targets. Happy times indeed. What a difference a few months make.

why did we wait so long in the transfer window before we started trying to improve our squad? what made us think we're so special that we could rest on our laurels and still fight for the title?! paying for it now.

Jose has lost the plot and it clearly affects the team. Sure, some individuals are more to blame than others (Ivanovic, Fabregas come to mind), but the problem is collective.

We are declining as a team instead of evolving. I doupt any real work has been done during pre season, but people who don't know much about football kept saying that pre season is irrelevant, when it is absolutely crucial for the way a team performs in the upcoming season. Our lack of tactics is obvious to everyone. The players look like they don't have a clue about how to attack or defend.

Jose needs to find solutions for a lot of issues fast, or else we won't be able to challenge for anything this year. Staying trophyless for a season or two is not a big deal, staying trophyless and declining as a team is a whole different story.

I'm normally level headed on here and pretty reasonable, but...

FUCK OFF MOURINHO...

What a wanker. You can't be the only c*nt in the world who can't see what the fucking problem is on the field. Literally the right side of the field is absolute garbage. From Ivanovic to Fabregas. The only breath of fresh air is Pedro, who is brilliant.

And what the hell do you do? Sub off Matic and Azpi, who are streets better than Iva and Cesc. You pathetic little man.

We have a team that can beat Crystal Palce, so no, it isn't about the players. Everything was tactically wrong out there. Everything.

FUCK OFF!

I don't care if Mou is gone at this point. Better yourself as a manger or get out. Absolute idiot. Cost us the game.

Glad Palace scored that second goal so not to reward his dumbass substitutions. Screw you, you wanker.

I don't know if that deserves a warning or a ban on here or whatever, but I'll gladly take one. I've never been this pissed off or embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.