Man of the Match  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtois and Kenedy the only positives I can think of right now, Pedro was decent, Matic, Cesc, Costa, Hazard, Willian, Iva absolutely dreadful. Mourinho takes the cake though, what is he doing lately

At least Falcao scored. :Goober:

Every player out there should come out and apologise to all the fans who went to Stamford Bridge today and all those who watched the coverage on TV. It was embarrassing, lethargic and frankly disrespectful.

I'd rather having fucking Joey Barton kicking the shit out of everyone and making them play for their fucking pay. What a load of shit, they literally came last season to win the PL and thought 'right that'll do for a couple of years.'

Fine the lot of them their wages. Pricks.

if ivanovic and cesc starts the next game im turning off the television. it's just rude from jose, towards other players and towards the fans

Then I reckon, plz dont switch on the TV till end of season or until you get the news that both are out injured ....

I'm normally level headed on here and pretty reasonable, but...

FUCK OFF MOURINHO...

What a wanker. You can't be the only c*nt in the world who can't see what the fucking problem is on the field. Literally the right side of the field is absolute garbage. From Ivanovic to Fabregas. The only breath of fresh air is Pedro, who is brilliant.

And what the hell do you do? Sub off Matic and Azpi, who are streets better than Iva and Cesc. You pathetic little man.

We have a team that can beat Crystal Palce, so no, it isn't about the players. Everything was tactically wrong out there. Everything.

FUCK OFF!

I don't care if Mou is gone at this point. Better yourself as a manger or get out. Absolute idiot. Cost us the game.

Glad Palace scored that second goal so not to reward his dumbass substitutions. Screw you, you wanker.

I don't know if that deserves a warning or a ban on here or whatever, but I'll gladly take one. I've never been this pissed off or embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.

you need to chill out and take a little walk or something.

People are so ungrateful. God forbid they supported a team that was struggling for survival every season.

Mourinho is shit, Ivan needs to be sold, complain, complain, complain. Bitch and moan. Losses happen, no team is perfect. Fuck Chelsea, just won the title last season, there are fans out there that will never see their team do that. Ever.

I'm not one of them but I know there are supporters out there that went through a lot more hard times with the club than a few losses at the start of the season. If I know my history correctly the 80s weren't kind but people still supported the club. Not many but they were there. I bet they aren't half as wound up as some people about this this. Have a bit of perspective, it isn't that bad. It really, really isn't.

The arrogance and entitlement is unsettling. I'm not telling you guys how to feel about it but just have a little perspective about it.

Haha too right.

Jeez - people think we'll struggle for fourth?!?' So who after city and maybe Arsenal will take the other two?

We'll get better. I bet these were the same fans shouting for consistency with managers years back.

It's a bad spell IT HAPPENS. The team just isn't good enough in certain positions.

But hey ho we'll climb up from the bottom half LOL

People are so ungrateful. God forbid they supported a team that was struggling for survival every season.

Mourinho is shit, Ivan needs to be sold, complain, complain, complain. Bitch and moan. Losses happen, no team is perfect. Fuck Chelsea, just won the title last season, there are fans out there that will never see their team do that. Ever.

I'm not one of them but I know there are supporters out there that went through a lot more hard times with the club than a few losses at the start of the season. If I know my history correctly the 80s weren't kind but people still supported the club. Not many but they were there. I bet they aren't half as wound up as some people about this this. Have a bit of perspective, it isn't that bad. It really, really isn't.

The arrogance and entitlement is unsettling. I'm not telling you guys how to feel about it but just have a little perspective about it.

This so much!

Recently I feel this forum has become a big knee-jerk spam fest. People want Mourinho out 3 months after he won us the title, only because of a few bad results...sickening!

I'm normally level headed on here and pretty reasonable, but...

FUCK OFF MOURINHO...

What a wanker. You can't be the only c*nt in the world who can't see what the fucking problem is on the field. Literally the right side of the field is absolute garbage. From Ivanovic to Fabregas. The only breath of fresh air is Pedro, who is brilliant.

And what the hell do you do? Sub off Matic and Azpi, who are streets better than Iva and Cesc. You pathetic little man.

We have a team that can beat Crystal Palce, so no, it isn't about the players. Everything was tactically wrong out there. Everything.

FUCK OFF!

I don't care if Mou is gone at this point. Better yourself as a manger or get out. Absolute idiot. Cost us the game.

Glad Palace scored that second goal so not to reward his dumbass substitutions. Screw you, you wanker.

I don't know if that deserves a warning or a ban on here or whatever, but I'll gladly take one. I've never been this pissed off or embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.

Ok, that settles it, I am off.