Chelsea 1-2 Crystal Palace

Jase

Man of the Match  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

I know that Ivanovic has been bad again but people should also look to their loves Cesc, Matic and especially Hazard...

matic has to cover in defense for two players. and hazard has to come all the way back to start creating because fabregas doesnt give a shit about anything

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly want to know what the fuck has happened to Fabregas. He looks totally lost. He seriously looks like a player on a newly promoted side. Like he's forgotten how to pass and his awareness is comical.

Fabregas, Matic, Ivanovic, Hazard, Costa were all TERRIBLE. We have these world class players and they look like they just came together and met yesterday. No rhythm or structure at all. Just slow, shit on a stick football.

Only players who come out of that with a thumbs up from me are Pedro, Kenedy, and our one great performer Zouma.

matic has to cover in defense for two players. and hazard has to come all the way back to start creating because fabregas doesnt give a shit about anything

Oh well yh because Hazard is Messi and CR. Million miles away.

but isn't that exactly what you're doing?

No. I'm just giving perspective. Where did I say that I believe should think that way? People can think whatever they want to, I'm just giving my perspective on the matter. If it convinces people to look at their own views and reevaluate, that is fine. If it doesn't that is fine too.

That is why I am responding to anyone, they can believe whatever they wish.

People are so ungrateful. God forbid they supported a team that was struggling for survival every season.

Mourinho is shit, Ivan needs to be sold, complain, complain, complain. Bitch and moan. Losses happen, no team is perfect. Fuck, Chelsea just won the title last season, there are fans out there that will never see their team do that. Ever.

I'm not one of them but I know there are supporters out there that went through a lot more hard times with the club than a few losses at the start of the season. If I know my history correctly the 80s weren't kind but people still supported the club. Not many but they were there. I bet they aren't half as wound up as some people about this this. Have a bit of perspective, it isn't that bad. It really, really isn't.

The arrogance and entitlement is unsettling. I'm not telling you guys how to feel about it but just have a little perspective about it.

Spike, I see your point but past successes should not exempt players/managers from criticism. We are 8 points behind City. Of course you should understand fans anger. Especially when there are so much flaws in the team. I don't see how you are expecting people to sit down and think "OK, I will take that. We are champions and Mourinho has done so much for us."

Does not work like that. That is why in the football world, managers get sacked. You can't rely on the past. Wenger can but when criticism is due, it is due. We have been poor 3/4 games this season and the worse thing is bar City they were games where we should have won.

First of all, well done Pardew and Palace. Great display. Secondly, I would like to say that in my opinion Ivanovic's lack of form is not as important as Matic, Cesc, Hazard, Willian and Costa being PISS POOR.

My concern is that we've been shit since the run in last season where we were scrapping out 1-0 wins while playing shit football. Well this season our luck has turned and the lucky 1-0 wins aren't coming anymore but instead we're leaking goals and losing games.

People are so ungrateful. God forbid they supported a team that was struggling for survival every season.

Mourinho is shit, Ivan needs to be sold, complain, complain, complain. Bitch and moan. Losses happen, no team is perfect. Fuck, Chelsea just won the title last season, there are fans out there that will never see their team do that. Ever.

I'm not one of them but I know there are supporters out there that went through a lot more hard times with the club than a few losses at the start of the season. If I know my history correctly the 80s weren't kind but people still supported the club. Not many but they were there. I bet they aren't half as wound up as some people about this this. Have a bit of perspective, it isn't that bad. It really, really isn't.

The arrogance and entitlement is unsettling. I'm not telling you guys how to feel about it but just have a little perspective about it.

Great post but who cares about history and the 80's? We're in 2015 and our defense is getting raped game after game after game with no sign of improvement

To be honest, it is pretty bad at the moment, this is one of our worst starts to an EPL season in a long time...