Chelsea 1-2 Crystal Palace

Jase

Man of the Match  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

At least Jose in his interview has named and shamed Ivan , Hopefully now Azpil takes over as i RB and can cross a ball with his right foot etc etc , Baba a natural LB, chuck Ivan as a CB when needed and inject afew with the magic blue potion boooooom

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Jose in his interview has named and shamed Ivan , Hopefully now Azpil takes over as i RB and can cross a ball with his right foot etc etc , Baba a natural LB, chuck Ivan as a CB when needed and inject afew with the magic blue potion boooooom

That's how managers lose the locker room...(had he done it) by publicly criticizing their players.

Why is ok for hazard to be off form but not ivanivic ? There are a number of players in very poor form.

where?

Did not watch the full game but in seeing MOTD highlights alone, Costa actually battled, looked lively and had a nice old tussle with Delaney. He was fouled btw in the box and we should of had a penalty. Iwas encouraged by his runs on and off the ball and he got couple decent shots away. Not as bad as people made out it seems.

Ok. Everyone is rattled. Yes we are not performing at a level we hoped for. Lots of our opposition have strengthened . We really have not.It is difficult to keep up the intensity from season to season. Fresh talent is a must every year regardless. Unfortunately we may have to be patient and take a few hits. Maybe not the season we would have hoped for yet but Chelsea is a big club and we will be back soon enough.

Forget about fitness level... some of the players look fat!

lack of professionalism seems to be the main reason for this terrible start.

lol. who do you mean in particularly? I always think our players look too skinny. some should bulk up a bit. for some players the gain in size and strength would undo the loss in agility. matic, fabregas, azpi in particular. also the acceleration tends to improve when you get stronger.

Just got in from the Bridge. Absolutely diabolical performance. I'm a big fan of his but Fabregas was an embarrassment, doesn't look like he cares much at all. Hazard looks completely demotivated, why I don't know. Our two most creative players are struggling immensely, completely out of form. We're struggling to create anything going forward. I felt Diego tried very hard, everyone at the Bridge commended his effort - must say that Damian Delaney is a little shit for constantly trying to rile Costa up off the ball. Costa tried hard but those behind him just weren't feeding him at all. We have no impetus going forward at all. Even Falcao's goal came out of the blue.

Only positives of the game for me were Kenedy's awesome debut and RLC's solid performance when he came in. They both definitely changed our game and gave us more drive. Jose took the wrong men off for them though. It should've been Fabregas and that RB of ours.

How bad was Ivanovic? I can't comprehend it. He gets absolutely walked over on that right hand flank and is an awful captain. There's no leadership from him at all, he seems way too passive and is severely out of form.

Mourinho needs to drop him, seriously. Starting to lose a lot of faith in him. We're playing turgid football. Since the start of the year we've been going on a downhill slope and Jose hasn't rectified it at all. We look absolutely clueless going forward.

I'm hoping to see a three of Pedro - Hazard - Kenedy in the next game btw, Willian was so frustrating as a number 10 today. So disappointed. Maybe with Matic and RLC in behind. That'd be nice. Cesc needs to be dropped as well.

International break came at a crucial time IMO. Could be bad or good for us. Hopefully Jose brings it together because this is unacceptable.

lol. who do you mean in particularly? I always think our players look too skinny. some should bulk up a bit. for some players the gain in size and strength would undo the loss in agility. matic, fabregas, azpi in particular. also the acceleration tends to improve when you get stronger.

Hazard and Ivanovic could def lose a few of pounds

Jose may be thinking of allowing these players who are out of form an opportunity to play to get them match fit and game hardened again .obviously it has not worked so i would expect he will make changes. Sometimes you need to put some faith into your team and players.If you play too many newcomers such as Kenedy and RLC its hard for them to get into a rythm. Thats my thoughts anyway