Man of the Match  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wish everyone would take it as supporter does! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

you mean stick our heads in the sand and think it will all work out .. Our situation is dire and needs to be faced up to .. Time for BS has passed

79KOtqI.jpg?1
n9CnC8C.png?1

Mourinho is done. He built a good team. Again. Won us the league. Again. And it's all gone to shit. Again. Thanks for everything, but he has nothing to offer this team anymore.

Mourinho out

FUCK OFF MOURINHO...

I don't care if Mou is gone at this point. Better yourself as a manger or get out. Absolute idiot. Cost us the game.

Glad Palace scored that second goal so not to reward his dumbass substitutions. Screw you, you wanker.

get ready for the relegation party

7RaTQXj.png?1

First of all, well done Pardew and Palace. Great display. Secondly, I would like to say that in my opinion Ivanovic's lack of form is not as important as Matic, Cesc, Hazard, Willian and Costa being PISS POOR.

Totally agree, but Ivanovich has to be dropped. He's a liability. Is it any wonder they're stalling on a new contract. Start Rahman on the left, Aspi on the right. Drop Willian and start Kenedy, please!!!Ramires may be off the boil, but fuck, he has to be better that Fabregas at the present time.Play Zouma at DMC and bench Matic, he's been absent this season. And Hazard ?? WTF?? anonimous so far this season. Bring back Oscar (not neccessarly for Hazard)), he usually has a good first half to the season. Finally Costa...I think he's starting to believe that because he's at Chelsea he has it made and is undroppable. Well Falcao scored a neat goal today and he can't be any worse. Even Remy would give us more.

A piss poor start, and I fear it will only get worse looking at our new few fixtures. As for Champions League.........FORGET IT

Yeah we will get through this shit like we always do. At the very worst if the season goes to waste, we will at least play some youth, which is not even bad in the end.

I know we didn't have many options today but it's bizarre to see Mourinho use the youth players in a desperate situation but doesn't when we're not in a desperate situation (e.g. like playing a dead rubber Champions League match).

I want this dynamic back so bad:

Those were the good days when we had duff, jcole, robben, essien who could all beat their marker. Lots of crossing into the box and lots of shots from outside the box, instead of this slow passing we are seeing now.

Those were the good days when we had duff, jcole, robben, essien who could all beat their marker. Lots of crossing into the box and lots of shots from outside the box, instead of this slow passing we are seeing now.

Tbf you won't win shit with crosses and long rangers nowadays.

I know we didn't have many options today but it's bizarre to see Mourinho use the youth players in a desperate situation but doesn't when we're not in a desperate situation (e.g. like playing a dead rubber Champions League match).

Yeah that bothers me too. I have no idea what he actualy plans to do with our youth. Ake last season for example. Big words, no actions from Mou. A hungry talent is sometimes better than experienced player, but Mou doesnt believe that or sth.

However defeats like this will (hopefuly) teach him a lesson. If you dont lose, you cant see the problems. He will need to do things differently, there were times last season and even before when he should make some changes, but there were results (more or less) and he sticked with proven.

He is under big pressure now and I hope he wont repeat same mistakes.

Tbf you won't win shit with crosses and long rangers nowadays.

Well mancity cross like hell every game and create a lot of chances.

The long rangers are for variety in our gameplay, gone are the days when people try to close down lampard thinking he wants to shoot and he puts drogba through on goal.

That's why shooting is important, we can interchange passes QUICKLY and fire from the edge of the box instead of waiting to be infront of the keeper.

The real problem with our attack is because of how slow we play, adding long shots and proper crosses (not from ivanovic) will speed up our play and catch defenders off guard before they settle.

The team lacks cojones.

There's been a lot of criticism on the defence but it is in the attack that we lack the most. Players like Fabregas and Hazard are just shadows of their former selves. Willian doesn't find the goal, Oscar... where's Oscar? Even Costa seems dull. Actually I am not suprised this is happening. It's just the culmination of what was happening at the end of last season and the CL Jose castrated his attack by refraining them to do what they can do best, going forward and being creative. Kenedy and Pedro seem allright now, but lets see what a Mourinho-year does with their vigor.

Mourinho can win you a title, maybe a CL by playing unatractive boring football, but there is a limit on how long a player can sustain this. Apparently it is somewhere around 1-2 years.

Give the team their cojones back, Jose.

Well mancity cross like hell every game and create a lot of chances.

The long rangers are for variety in our gameplay, gone are the days when people try to close down lampard thinking he wants to shoot and he puts drogba through on goal.

That's why shooting is important, we can interchange passes QUICKLY and fire from the edge of the box instead of waiting to be infront of the keeper.

The real problem with our attack is because of how slow we play, adding long shots and proper crosses (not from ivanovic) will speed up our play and catch defenders off guard before they settle.

Especially with iva's crosses...

Haha you are both right.

If we had a player with some long range threat people would not be able to cover through balls to Costa effectively. And if we had the ability to cross, we would be able to stretch the opposition better. But both exclusively would lead nowhere as many under Moyes have encountered. Though ifnmou would play baba on the left and azpi on the right we could actually make Pedro's and hazard s job easier + have better crossing prowess&width

Haha you are both right.

If we had a player with some long range threat people would not be able to cover through balls to Costa effectively. And if we had the ability to cross, we would be able to stretch the opposition better. But both exclusively would lead nowhere as many under Moyes have encountered. Though ifnmou would play baba on the left and azpi on the right we could actually make Pedro's and hazard s job easier + have better crossing prowess&width

maybe we need KDB :halo: